Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Icuckkz talks about why it shouldn't matter if male dogs get neutered

A

arabce1

Recruit
★★

I can't believe people actually respect this guy. He's such a soyboy cuck. His GF is literally a cam whore on twitch. He bullied leafy off the internet for doing the exact same thing that he already does and a lot of fags thought he delivered the biggest roast in his life.
Idubbz: Leafy is a bully with no chin
Cucks: Idubbz destroyed leafyishere, he's such a genius for making that video

It makes me rage :feelsree:

needs more jumpcuts

I saw that video yesterday. Made me rage too. He doesn't understand male empathy for cutting off a fellow male mammal's balls? Fucking soy twat. He probz doesn't have balls hence no empathy.

owning pets is weird to me in general tbhtbh

I dont know or give a fuck who the fag is. The only time I've seen him was when he said nigger while taking a picture with that tana mongeua whore

owning pets is weird to me in general tbhtbh
why bro

dogs are pretty cute tbh. not mention about dogpill. I dont like cats that much

I can't believe people actually respect this guy. He's such a soyboy cuck. His GF is literally a cam whore on twitch. He bullied leafy off the internet for doing the exact same thing that he already does and a lot of fags thought he delivered the biggest roast in his life.
Idubbz: Leafy is a bully with no chin
Cucks: Idubbz destroyed leafyishere, he's such a genius for making that video

It makes me rage :feelsree:

Tbf leafy has it coming after the shit he was doing to other people

I dont know or give a fuck who the fag is. The only time I've seen him was when he said nigger while taking a picture with that tana mongeua whore
Lmaoa, it was pretty epic ngl

why bro

dogs are pretty cute tbh. not mention about dogpill. I dont like cats that much
I don't derive pleasure from being around animals (autism? idk) and if you remove this aspect, owning a pet is just an unnecessary burden

also, animals are weird to me, because they're surely conscious, but their intelligence differs from human intelligence a lot: if I used an anthropocentric measure, they're toddler-like - they can't count, they can understand a language only to a very limited extend, their planning skills are limited etc. ; but animals are often skilled (I guess you could call it instinct, but I believe intelligence is also just an instinct) in different ways, I could get easily mogged by their endurance, attention span (when hunting and stuff), low reaction time etc.
animals feel like some foreign life form and I'm not sure how to deal with them

I don't derive pleasure from being around animals (autism? idk) and if you remove this aspect, owning a pet is just an unnecessary burden

also, animals are weird to me, because they're surely conscious, but their intelligence differs from human intelligence a lot: if I used an anthropocentric measure, they're toddler-like - they can't count, they can understand a language only to a very limited extend, their planning skills are limited etc. ; but animals are often skilled (I guess you could call it instinct, but I believe intelligence is also just an instinct) in different ways, I could get easily mogged by their endurance, attention span (when hunting and stuff), low reaction time etc.
animals feel like some foreign life form and I'm not sure how to deal with them
dont seem abnormal to me tbh. maybe you have some kind of phobia

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back