Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ice Blue eye color is superior

it looks creepy, light blue eyes look more soulless than brown eyes in my opinion.

and that pigskin snowroach doesn't look intimidating he looks like a cuck

looks good but eye color is not that important

hair color is more important and i prefer dark blond and light brown hair color

The eye color of nobility

Meme being proven right again
" The perfect ice blue A10. "

Fuckblueeyes

looks good but eye color is not that important

hair color is more important and i prefer dark blond and light brown hair color
Blue eyes+dirty blonde hair mogs every other combo imo

She looks like a robot though. I think a slightly darker blue in better. That eye color is so rare anyway. I think eye color is populary ranked as: green > dark blue > blue > hazel > brown > dark brown, although personally, I like super dark brown eyes.

However, when ranking, people don't even consider the extremely light blue because it's so rare. Maybe it would be higher on the rank if people though about it.

She looks like a robot though. I think a slightly darker blue in better. That eye color is so rare anyway. I think eye color is populary ranked as: green > dark blue > blue > hazel > brown > dark brown, although personally, I like super dark brown eyes.

However, when ranking, people don't even consider the extremely light blue because it's so rare. Maybe it would be higher on the rank if people though about it.
lol blue is number one if you consider dark blue just blue

Both eyes looked uncanny

lol blue is number one if you consider dark blue just blue
People say green is the best.

I think blue and dark blue are ranked differently. It also depends on what look goes better with it. Like Donnie Darko moggs with dark blue eyes and my dad mogs with light blue.

Dark blue:
Rktea013s5941
47icybsn84t51

Light blue:
GettyImages 475171939 d378a1ff535344908bcf291e7546a112

The light one looks like a foid version of my dad, his eyes are bluer though, less greyish.

People say green is the best.

I think blue and dark blue are ranked differently. It also depends on what look goes better with it. Like Donnie Darko moggs with dark blue eyes and my dad mogs with light blue.

Dark blue:
View attachment 954368View attachment 954369
Light blue:
View attachment 954370
The light one looks like a foid version of my dad, his eyes are bluer though, less greyish.
I personally prefer light blue
do you have blue eyes like your father?

I personally prefer light blue
do you have blue eyes like your father?
Not like his, my mother had green with yellow in the middle. Mine have are more like her's but still inbetween.
20231112 151921

Unfortunately you can have blue eyes and still be inkwel

Good for you any color is better than brown
Yes my eye color is my only positive halo other than my hair (the presence of it) I like girls with dark brown eyes but breeding with them doesn't seem smart because my offspring could end up with all my negative traits without colored eyes.

Yes my eye color is my only positive halo other than my hair (the presence of it) I like girls with dark brown eyes but breeding with them doesn't seem smart because my offspring could end up with all my negative traits without colored eyes.
Yup in general people with desirable traits (height, eye color, etc...) should seek to preserve them to avoid having incel spawn

im brown eyed and i can tolerate lactose and give death stares
also ive been amerimuttmaxxing recently so ill start using 'pal' more often

it looks creepy, light blue eyes look more soulless than brown eyes in my opinion.

and that pigskin snowroach doesn't look intimidating he looks like a cuck
Niggercel cope