Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [iCarly] Another Chadpill episode

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
In season 4 episode 8 the girls hire a Chad intern to help them with the show over a smart guy.
ZjImTNA.jpg
KgCBy7p.jpg

He is so low iq he brings lemonade in a bag
Uxkgbg7.jpg

writes on Freddie's electronics
SVsK9tK.jpg

and accidentally destroys Freddie's equipment
PAdW3Cn.jpg

the girls are about to fire him but he takes off his shirt so they don't
F35cQln.jpg

I think sometime in over season 3 the girls in the show became more vapid, obnoxious and unappealing and the show is a little more brutal in general. I don't watch icarly to be reminded of real life. :feelsrope: I don't like it. It is over.

this episode also had some nice shots of sam in the beginning
TtxCw4E.jpg

if I was in Freddie's position I would have the urge to grab her tits right there and forcefully fuck her feet:feelsohh:

i have to masturbate to jenette mcurdy

A lot of Dan Schneider's shows were blackpilled. Remember that episode Drake stole Josh's dance partner because he was more handsome?

They do fire him at the end of episode

coz freddie tricks them. irl chad would have impregnated both of them
I doubt that he now that sex exist, he doesn’t purposely try to seduce Sam and Carly. It took him the whole episode to realize that the elevator was an elevator

I doubt that he now that sex exist, he doesn’t purposely try to seduce Sam and Carly. It took him the whole episode to realize that the elevator was an elevator
damn u remember? are you an icarlycel as well?

I just watched the show a lot as a kid
But I do see your point even as a kid I disliked that they chose him over a smart dude

What is it with this Icarlycels?

god those jbs are so hot i felt a propulsion force from my dick getting hard

It's over for Mirandacels

Late to the party, but I fucking hated Freddie Benson. The ultimate pathetic cuck.

Zoomer foids grew up with this pro-slut propaganda, smh