Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News IBM will replace thousands of its jobs with AI. RIP to all the millennials and zoomers.

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
FvFD0rjWYAA-Cwy

But how? Could a company function without someone like this working there?

It’s over for stemcels. Think of all the low value curry and rice males who pinned all their hopes for the future in studymaxxing. It’s over for them.

AI will only replace the low-value coders, so competition is going to skyrocket.

This is how population decline works. The rich replace jobs so people are forced to take lower paying jobs or government assistance both are not enough to support a family so people have less children which leads to the upper classes replacing the population.

This is how population decline works. The rich replace jobs so people are forced to take lower paying jobs or government assistance both are not enough to support a family so people have less children which leads to the upper classes replacing the population.
Other way around, poor people have more children

RIP to all those jobs IBM outsourced to India.

It’s over for stemcels. Think of all the low value curry and rice males who pinned all their hopes for the future in studymaxxing. It’s over for them.
mass suicides incoming in a few years. millions of ropes bought. invest in roping stocks

STEMcel genocide means foids will have less incels to deal with. :feelsokman::feelsokman:
I hope I can survive to see UBI or the full way AI apocalypse at the least

An interesting thing is last I checked there was 10 million open jobs in the USA. Probably lower now as this was a few months back. But what kinds of jobs. It is mainly the 'low' skilled manual labor jobs, trades labor and then the very high IQ jobs.

Thats why masses of immigrants are being drawn in, is we need people to do things like house cleaning and washing dishes and painting houses. But what about all these normie studycels, how many mid-tier mathematicians do we need.

Good riddance I have utterly no sympathy for these techies and medico labour aristocrats. Only blue collar workers and peasants are proletariat.

Subhumans be making 200k+ per $$$ year and think we'll accept them into working class.

Meanwhile a pajeet third world subhuman like me makes barely 1500 dollars a year.

Subhumans be making 200k+ per $$$ year and think we'll accept them into working class.
More importantly, they don't provide much real value. They don't grow food or build anything concrete like houses, cars, and machines.

Oh no the diversity hire niggers pajeets and foids will stop working at these companies what a shame

Oh no the diversity hire niggers pajeets and foids will stop working at these companies what a shame
This is ironic if you don’t live in a first world country most black men and Indians hardly get a chance at those companies unless they’re a high asset

based, finally hr foids will get fired for not doing their jobs

We were truly born in the worst time in history

Good riddance I have utterly no sympathy for these techies and medico labour aristocrats. Only blue collar workers and peasants are proletariat.
i have literally never met a communist who was working class :feelskek:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: shut the fuck up.

Meanwhile a pajeet third world subhuman like me makes barely 1500 dollars a year.
You're poor af even by curry standards , no wonder you're a commie

You're poor af even by curry standards , no wonder you're a commie
That's rough for @Pajeetsingh. Curry life is hellish as it is. Poorfags here literally rot away in the heat and humidity. :fuk::fuk::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I wish I lived in America. I could make a living there by fixing people's taps or operating a crane. What a wonderful country.

That's rough for @Pajeetsingh. Curry life is hellish as it is. Poorfags here literally rot away in the heat and humidity. :fuk::fuk::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope:
How much does your family earn man, what class are they