Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ibam going out alone at night full autism mode

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
the friend that was going to come with me didnt leave the house because of bad mood but i cant stay inside so I went out anyways. 

hope no one sees me as some friendless creep lol. in the process of getting drunk.

UPDATE:
e5a685a45b.jpg

See this homemade shit in the bottle? HALF of it sends outsiders not used to it to sleep in some random street park. I usually down 1 and a half of this plus a liter of homemade 9 grade superbeer. I dont know how I can stand it with my shit subhuman frame but I guess years of drinking trained me. LOL. lets get drunk

Good luck. You should take a fellow incel out on town once.

Do at least 1 approach

it kind of an unwritten rule

Oh look it's another episode of Zyros blogging about normie life

NekoStance said:
Do at least 1 approach

I NEVER approach. Dont want rejection or to come off as creep.

CopingGymcel said:

I really would

justforlulzandkeks said:
Oh look it's another episode of Zyros blogging about normie life

The thing is, he is going out alone, which is something everyone can do, but they won't. It proves that he is willing to put in the effort.

Stop talking about your chad life. I don't want to see that bullshit.

Zyros said:
NekoStance said:
Do at least 1 approach
I NEVER approach. Dont want rejection or to come off as creep.

CopingGymcel said:
I really would

Jesus so you just drink on your own? Do you wait/hope ppl with approach you?

Zyros has a solid jaw, I need to get one as chiseled as his ASAP. Maybe i might escape if I do that

CopingGymcel said:
The thing is, he is going out alone, which is something everyone can do, but they won't. It proves that he is willing to put in the effort.

???
Zyros isn't incel and he admits this himself. He doesn't need to "put in effort", he's high tier normie/Chad lite

justforlulzandkeks said:
???
Zyros isn't incel and he admits this himself. He doesn't need to "put in effort", he's high tier normie/Chad lite

He still has to leave the house to get laid and meet new women.

NekoStance said:
Jesus so you just drink on your own? Do you wait/hope ppl with approach you?

I dont hope for anything. All my lays/hookupd came from being approached. But its not some everyday ocurrence. Im fucking sibhuman so approaching is OUT of question. reallynever wanna come off as some retarded creep. Life taught me to never approach.

fuck I legit cant go out alone yet I don't have friends that want to go out or that I would go out with... its over

Stop being such a faggot. Going out solo is easy.

flowerful said:
fuck I legit cant go out alone yet I don't have friends that want to go out or that I would go out with... its over

I always go out. If friends come great. If not i go out alone. Have been doing this since some holyday in which no one was in city and I really meeded to get out of the house and drink some.

CopingGymcel said:
justforlulzandkeks said:
???
Legit

Its dangerous business walking out your front door
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/SCwNG1YqhEU[/video]

Always remember

CopingGymcel said:
justforlulzandkeks said:
???
So what? What's your point? A subhuman won't get laid no matter how many times he goes out. This is just standard normie behavior

This sub-thread is titled inceldom discussion, incels don't go out alone at night to pick up females, fucking zyrros.

universallyabhorred said:
This sub-thread is titled inceldom discussion, incels don't go out alone at night to pick up females, fucking zyrros.

I did go out to drink. I dont pick up females since approaching is a no-no for sub 8 males.

justforlulzandkeks said:
So what? What's your point? A subhuman won't get laid no matter how many times he goes out. This is just standard normie behavior

Exactly. Involuntary celibate. If you're too lazy to go out and try, you're voluntary celibate.

Zyros said:
I always go out. If friends come great. If not i go out alone. Have been doing this since some holyday in which no one was in city and I really meeded to get out of the house and drink some.

I'm not only too high inhib but I'm in the country and its cold as fuck at night, I don't have a car or bike and the bus is 30 minutes between stops, id be waiting for the bus or walking in the cold alone ;(

flowerful said:
I'm not only too high inhib but I'm in the country and its cold as fuck at night, I don't have a car or bike and the bus is 30 minutes between stops, id be waiting for the bus or walking in the cold alone ;(

im the highest inhibition man in here. but here you dont need shit buses since in 25 min of walk you reach party/bsrs zone.

Zyros said:
I dont hope for anything. All my lays/hookupd came from being approached. But its not some everyday ocurrence. Im fucking sibhuman so approaching is OUT of question. reallynever wanna come off as some retarded creep. Life taught me to never approach.

These 2 statements don't really make sense together
you seem kinda like a faggot, but whatever, to each his own

Zyros said:
im the highest inhibition man in here. but here you dont need shit buses since in 25 min of walk you reach party/bsrs zone.

Nice

Geography much more important than ppl think, another redpill that many redpillers don't mention enough

NekoStance said:
These 2 statements don't really make sense together
you seem kinda like a faggot, but whatever, to each his own

Nice

Geography much more important than ppl think, another redpill that many redpillers don't mention enough

I go out an ENTIRE night and get wasted everythung for around 9 dollars. Here the alcoholic drinks are cheap and really really strong. Tbh its a dr8nker's paradise.

Lol, crazy troll.

This thread is a place of contradictions.

updated with my alcoholic habits lol. I hope I get drunk today and its not a day of alcohol resistance. I want to cope.

Zyros said:
I go out an ENTIRE night and get wasted everythung for around 9 dollars. Here the alcoholic drinks are cheap and really really strong. Tbh its a dr8nker's paradise.

You need to organise incelcon/sarge sesh tbh

Zyros said:
updated with my alcoholic habits lol. I hope I get drunk today and its not a day of alcohol resistance. I want to cope.

Die of alcohol poisoning, fakecel.

Why does your mouth seem to be closer to one side of your face than the other? Are you sucking your cheeks in just a little bit?

fukmylyf said:
Stop being such a faggot. Going out solo is easy.

Going out solo is easy. Getting laid is hard.

Zyros said:
I did go out to drink. I dont pick up females since approaching is a no-no for sub 8 males.

So you just go out and wait to be approached? That's what I've been planning on doing once I'm no longer subhuman. How often do you get approached?

gstvtrp said:
Going out solo is easy. Getting laid is hard.

I wouldn't be able to go out by myself, so no, its not easy.

@Zyros How did it go?

You should take the “get a haircut and hit the gym” TRP advise.

Low IQ thread he will defend by saying "I was drunk brah" because the first thing a drunk person would do is make a thread here