Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Iam the invisible man

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
I'm completely invisible to Foids. When I say hello at work, no reaction from them. At least other men talk to me a bit but Foids don't.

Same man, u should stop saying hi to them

does it make u want for merula to defend u

This is how I feel when I'm out and about, and this is a true indicator of your attractiveness. When I see a hot girl, I notice her - she stands out because she's hot - and other guys will notice her too. It's the same with guys considered very attractive by girls - girls will notice them. But I don't get noticed. I'm invisible to women - to them it's like I don't exist.

I'm invisible to men and women. Even if i said hi to you, you wouldn't respond. I might not even exist.

No one talks to me not even men

I wish i had a superpower tbh

Poof!

Whereas i am?

Nowhere. Gone baby gone.

Poof!

Whereas i am?

Nowhere. Gone baby gone.
I like to imagine you as an actual troll who lives in a forest somewhere. you talk like you're from a fairytale in all your posts. it's kinda based.

I like to imagine you as an actual troll who lives in a forest somewhere. you talk like you're from a fairytale in all your posts. it's kinda based.
Thanks i hear the coyotes and a goddamned truck outside!

Lots of coyotes!

Tell me about the coyotes, George
Rare traffic tonight.

There was a locol Festival in town today. (Only know because went shopping)

Usually dead roads all the time. The traffic scared the coyotes into being stfu!

The traffic scared the coyotes into being stfu!
That's a shame. I love the howl of coyotes. The sound of the hunt. The sound of an animal, wild and free, doing what it does best.

I'm completely invisible to Foids. When I say hello at work, no reaction from them. At least other men talk to me a bit but Foids don't.
It's your personality OP. She can sense it

That's a shame. I love the howl of coyotes. The sound of the hunt. The sound of an animal, wild and free, doing what it does best.
Heard a ruckus ouside. Checked it.

Was my camo cat with (what looked like) a baby squirrel. Same tail shape.

Too bad : ( I like squirrels... Oh well.

Was my camo cat with (what looked like) a baby squirrel. Same tail shape.
I knew I heard the Sound of the Hunt. Guess I was right after all.

I knew I heard the Sound of the Hunt. Guess I was right after all.
Im pretty sure it was

THE SOUND OF THE TORTURE

because. Cat. Plus no nearby squirrels.

Camo must have brought it home...

Just hollow manmaxx bro

he was a slayer srs