Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Iam helping a friend finally accent

• Thread starter Frankenstein's M.
  • Start date
Frankenstein's M.

Frankenstein's M.

Captain
★★★★
He's a 6/10 mentalcel, how do I know that, because foids usually seem interested him but always gtfo once they see the autism.

He have recently acquired the interest of a decent looking foid but afraid of fucking it up this time, that's where I come in and talk as a replacement for him yet maintaining a similar persona, and I found out iam really good at it, if this keeps up he'll ascend soon.

Obviously he's gonna leave me behind, and probably won't pay me back but I don't really mind anymore, Iam I being a soyboy cuck for doing this.. man sometimes I wish I was at last normie tier:feelscry:

Killer joe methany

STOP HELPING NORMIES! PURGE THE INCEL TOMS!

Finally “accent”?

What’s his current accent? CUCKNESE?

, that's where I come in and talk as a replacement for him yet maintaining a similar persona, and I found out iam really good at it,
Uhhhhhh.... I think I have seen this one on a bunch of shows. Does he have a radio in his ear and you are crouched behind some bushes? How does this work?

Finally “accent”?

What’s his current accent? CUCKNESE?
My auto correct
Uhhhhhh.... I think I have seen this one on a bunch of shows. Does he have a radio in his ear and you are crouched behind some bushes? How does this work?
Iam not stupid bro I talk to them on his social media profilea via text