Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Iam Chad1212 from looksmax

C

Chad1111

Banned
-
The guy who got doxxed by IT
Ask me everything

Idk who you are, did IT srsly doxx you?

You actually got doxxed by IT? Thats sucks, man. How did they manage to doxx you?

Damn I just saw the thread on IT, they surely enjoyed doxxing you (that's assuming you are who you claim to be) because they like to see us miserable.

You actually got doxxed by IT? Thats sucks, man. How did they manage to doxx you?
I posted a girls Instagram picture that I know irl and I forgot to crop her name out and they told her that I have posted her pics
Damn I just saw the thread on IT, they surely enjoyed doxxing you (that's assuming you are who you claim to be) because they like to see us miserable.
Can u link the exact thread?There are multiple ones

• June 2020: Chad1212 asserts his desire to assault his oneitis sexually and asks users to rate her, afterwards his thread gets exposed on IncelTears and gains attention in Reddit. Chad1212 had forgotten to crop the Instagram name of his oneitis in one of his threads, so a IT user manages to warn Chad1212's oneitis about that.
  • July 2020: The IT user who doxxed Chad1212 in turns get doxxed by .me users

I don't believe you

Wdym username?I forgot to crop hers name not mine

Its me
Yes but she knows your insta, therefore knows your name, and that's why you had to switch schools.

• June 2020: Chad1212 asserts his desire to assault his oneitis sexually and asks users to rate her, afterwards his thread gets exposed on IncelTears and gains attention in Reddit. Chad1212 had forgotten to crop the Instagram name of his oneitis in one of his threads, so a IT user manages to warn Chad1212's oneitis about that.
  • July 2020: The IT user who doxxed Chad1212 in turns get doxxed by .me users
:dafuckfeels:

You should treat women like shit if you aren't already doing it. If not before the IT has made sure you are justified in being evil.

Maybe I am low iq, but after she was warned how did she find out it was you? Just put two and two together or..?

Maybe I am low iq, but after she was warned how did she find out it was you? Just put two and two together or..?
She probably told the police, they investigated and found out the IP.

I have no sympathy for you, you deserved it

Shit man I heard the news. Are people still mad at you or did it die down? Also did you really get physically assaulted for this?

No, he posted his pics on .me and posted ig post of some foid with visible username with comment rate my next rape victim. IT messaged her and she recognized him.
Looksmax users are retarded narcies. Extremely low IQ, and I'm positive this nigger isn't chad1212.

Yeah I got slapped few times and people are not mad anymore but idc I switched places
Brutal tbh but this is why you shouldn’t use pictures of irl foids. Luckily the foid from cuckqueers got doxxed as well. Sadly she didn’t get beaten or raped