Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Iam an incel because my parents (especially my father) failed me

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
I live in a society where betabuxxing is the norm. Men dont have to look attractive or learn how to approach/pick up foids. You need to study and find a job of decent income and you are guaranteed a looksmatch (and sometimes above looksmatch) foid, provided you have high status. Here, it is the duty of the parents to find a close to looksmatch foid for their son.

This is how most of my friends ascended with decent looking foids. This might not be the ascension in the same sense that is talked about here, but this is the best a non chad curry can hope to get. The only thing my dad did (before he died) was show me ugly fat curry foids that looked like whales. He had no confidence i could score any other foid and he projected his insecurity onto me. Iam only here because my parents failed. It is their fault, not mine.

Why doesn't he show you slim good looking girls?

Why doesn't he show you slim good looking girls?

He projected his lack of confidence/insecurity onto me. According to him, it wasnt possible that id get with a decent looking foid and hence he didnt try.

Imagine having a son and he ends up here talking shit about you after you die

B9aa90a4f307f878d893b3491206ff5e

Tbh, I think feminism failed you

This is probably the second biggest reason for inceldom and always a huge contributor. The first reason is not being a chad.