Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I yelled "whores" at two foids while I was driving in my car.

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
I had a typical incel day, I worked a 9 to 5 shift, and the last thing I wanted to see on my way home, were two toilets out for an evening stroll. It was around 6:45pm, the sun was just starting to set, and I looked to my left while driving home, and I saw two toilets walking. The toilets looked to be around 40-years-old, so I knew that "whores" would be the best thing to shout, because a 40-year-old American toilet has an average body count of 30 (and maybe a couple dogs).

There was a moment when I almost didn't do it, but I realized that:
  • my window was already down
  • there was not a stop sign immediately ahead of me
  • no cops around
  • the foids probably understood English
So, I shouted out - "WHORES"! :feelsgah:

It felt really good, the feeling subsided quickly -however, it feels good to know that every time those two toilets go for an evening walk, they will think of me. :feelsUgh:

Based. You should have recorded it as well, that would be some serious lifefuel for us
That would kind of be doxxing myself, but yeah.
Did they say anything?
I just drove off, I didn't listen for them to say anything.
The Jewnited States

Based. You should have recorded it as well, that would be some serious lifefuel for us
There should be a dedication section on the forums where these videos get posted.
Would be amazing:feelsohh:

Hopefully you made those roasties feel like shit.
Fuck them:feelsdevil:

Hopefully you made those roasties feel like shit.
Fuck them:feelsdevil:
Little victories, I wouldn't have shouted anything at them if a male had been walking with them. :feelsdevil:

based. should have also chucked a vanilla latte at them

Good job @Subhuman Niceguy keep up the good work
Meme Reaction GIF

That's the spirit.

Mogs me for having a driver's license.

Legit laughed out loud bro!

You're the hERo of the day!

Were they dressed like sluts too?

For a split second i thought u were eliot rodger

They probably liked it

I had a typical incel day, I worked a 9 to 5 shift, and the last thing I wanted to see on my way home, were two toilets out for an evening stroll. It was around 6:45pm, the sun was just starting to set, and I looked to my left while driving home, and I saw two toilets walking. The toilets looked to be around 40-years-old, so I knew that "whores" would be the best thing to shout, because a 40-year-old American toilet has an average body count of 30 (and maybe a couple dogs).

There was a moment when I almost didn't do it, but I realized that:
  • my window was already down
  • there was not a stop sign immediately ahead of me
  • no cops around
  • the foids probably understood English
So, I shouted out - "WHORES"! :feelsgah:

It felt really good, the feeling subsided quickly -however, it feels good to know that every time those two toilets go for an evening walk, they will think of me. :feelsUgh:
You should have spilled your iced tea on them like st elliot did, or go to kmart and buy orange juice and fill a super soaker up with it and soak them

Bro, shouting out the car and driving away is the most pussy thing.