Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I yelled at someone again for staring at me

T

the_only_ugly_YWG

Greycel
Was biking past this house with work being done at the front and these 3 dudes were standing outside and one of them full on stared tf out of me so I turned around and said wtf are you looking at and gave them the death stare back and held it for like 5 seconds as I biked past and gestured with my hand cuz I was so fucking furious, I wanted to beat the absolute shit out of them

Maybe it was cuz I was already pissed off because I just got back from family party where all of the kids were staring at me like I'm an alien but I just snapped, it weirdly felt good, like a rush, it's not my first time doing this either, I just can't stand being stared at the way I do I genuinely don't know what's so fucking bizarre looking about my face that people just full on stare me down, it's turning me into an alcoholic and all sorts

I genuinely feel like I will end up hurting someone over this or getting myself beat up or something, but I can't just let people stare like so many people here say, it fucking rips my soul open every time it happens, makes me immediately get intense and dreadful thoughts about doing stuff to myself, it bothers me way more than the average ugly person who gets stared at, I just think ignoring the stares and letting people stare is such a submissive little bitch thing to do, and I just can't take it, I'm just so fucking sick of getting stared at cuz of how my face looks, it's the most unbearable thing about being ugly

Was biking past this house with work being done at the front and these 3 dudes were standing outside and one of them full on stared tf out of me so I turned around and said wtf are you looking at and gave them the death stare back and held it for like 5 seconds as I biked past and gestured with my hand cuz I was so fucking furious, I wanted to beat the absolute shit out of them
They probably had a great laugh about you afterwards. You acted like a little autistic bitch who cannot even handle basic life situations like getting looked at.

I'm just so fucking sick of getting stared at cuz of how my face looks, it's the most unbearable thing about being ugly
How do you know it's your face?
Try wearing a cap and sunglasses then.
Maybe you're just dressed like a dork?

low inhib mogs me