Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I yearn for a brotherhood more than any foid

• Thread starter Deleted member 23537
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23537

Banned
-
I don't really care much for foids since learning of the blackpill.
What I crave desperately more than anything is a group of brothers that have eachother's back. A place were I can't rest and let down all the barriers I erected over the years to protect myself from the outside world.

Everyone doesn't necessarily need to agree about everything. Just knowing they want the best for me.

This would feel so good. I'd be willing to remain an incel for the rest of my life

Cope. Life has no meaning without a pussy to fuck.

Based and blackpilled.

Yeah I wish I had friends IRL maybe then I wouldn't feel so bad all the time.

Autism mogs me
I have been told this often. Male brotherhood must be reinstated. And for this to happen, competition for females has to be removed. Cucks have to be castrated and sent as slaves to the females.

Last edited:
Working on starting an incel religion. We need some rich foreigners to fund the building of our lodges/worship houses.

This is why we need the Mannerbund

Working on starting an incel religion. We need some rich foreigners to fund the building of our lodges/worship houses.
No, we need incels to start thinking and stop lamenting.

Low IQ, you will be castrated and used as a slave
You edited your post after I asked. If you're an ugly male in The West, you already are a castrated slave. Time for a Zanj rebellion.

You edited your post after I asked. If you're an ugly male in The West, you already are a castrated slave. Time for a Zanj rebellion.
It's over for you, just kill yourself, what are you waiting for ?