Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I wuz banned for chadfishing

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

i was banned for calling @PPEcel a framelet :feelsdevil:

ay gotta be more subtle

Based, Chadfishing should be encouraged before they do face verification for dating apps. Everyone should try it at least once for the experience, it's a mix of surprise and suifuel for me because women love my personality if I use model pics.
i was banned for calling @PPEcel a framelet :feelsdevil:
Is he a framecel? How tall is he?

Brutal duality of personality pill
Personality does matter, but your looks shape your personality for the most part. I joined clubs, played sports, and went out with people and I'm still a KV at 18. Social circle maxx isn't for sub 5's

pull up in that old jag
hoe fast

Personality does matter, but your looks shape your personality for the most part. I joined clubs, played sports, and went out with people and I'm still a KV at 18. Social circle maxx isn't for sub 5's
Foids always say that i have truly amazing personality.... until i send them my real picture. After that i suddenly become boring and clingy

I wish I could use tinder

Foids always say that i have truly amazing personality.... until i send them my real picture. After that i suddenly become boring and clingy
It's really funny just how much looks can carry your personality, I was on gamechat a while back with a few friends and I brought up how girls don't show interest in me (This is before I found The Blackpill). Basically they just gaslighted me for having "Nerd hobbies" and that i'm too nice to women. Funny enough, I was 100% myself when I chadfished and girls said me playing video games is "Cute". It truly is over for ugly short men.

I wish I could use tinder, I want to know how well kpopmax work in SEA

It's really funny just how much looks can carry your personality, I was on gamechat a while back with a few friends and I brought up how girls don't show interest in me (This is before I found The Blackpill). Basically they just gaslighted me for having "Nerd hobbies" and that i'm too nice to women. Funny enough, I was 100% myself when I chadfished and girls said me playing video games is "Cute". It truly is over for ugly short men.
You can be playing with barbies and they will say its adorable if you're good looking.
Women would excuse a mass murderer if he looked like this: :chad:

You can be playing with barbies and they will say its adorable if you're good looking.
Women would excuse a mass murderer if he looked like this: :chad:
Funny enough I played with my littlest petshop and barbie with my sister when we were young jfl. But yeah, meeks, ramirez, bundy, and now that cameron kid from Florida. Just be good looking. It's not that hard.