Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wrote with an african slut

TrueGlassesCel

TrueGlassesCel

Overlord
★★★★★
she is a ultra sheboon and is from kenya, its one of the biggest shitholes. I wrote her on a app. After she send me pics of her, she have a nice ass, I send her pics too.
This bitch asked me "how old are you?" I made me a bit younger I said I'm 22 (I'm 24). than she said "I'm searching for a boyfriend, you can't handle me." this bitch was 24 lol.
You nigs on this forum said that looking young is a good think, why every foid said to me that I'm not looking like a real man?
Really nigs, fuck you, Every foid said to me I'm not man enough for them...your theory is bullshit, looking young is death for dating.
I don't even date lol. I wrote many foids on a app and they saw my face and ignore me lol. I tried it with asians, africans, australians and everything.
JBW for my ass, its all fake...
Like this bitches in my class said to me "your a manlet." "whats wrong with your beard?" Just have a few hairs on my chin lol. I'm looking like a 14 year old uggo.

Last edited:
your theory is bullshit, looking young is death for dating.
Yes people treat me like a kid.
When I used to smoke I was 22 or 23 even and cashier ask me my id to buy cigs
At work when I was asked my age people assume I was 18 when I was 24. Neotenic features are one of the biggest turn off for foids as they see it as a lack of manhood

another day another larp from @TrueGlassesCel

Yes people treat me like a kid.
When I smoke I was 22 or 23 even and cashier ask me my id to buy cigs
At work when I was asked my age people assume I was 18 when I was 24. Neotenic features are one of the biggest turn off for foids as they see it as a lack of manhood
In germany you can buy beer with 16 and they really ask me for my ID lol. So they often don't believe me I'm 16. I want to die

Last edited:
she is a ultra sheboon and is from kenya, its one of the biggest shitholes. I wrote her on a app. After she send me pics of her, she have a nice ass, I send her pics too.
This bitch asked me "how old are you?" I made me a bit younger I said I'm 22 (I'm 24). than she said "I'm searching for a boyfriend, you can't handle me." this bitch was 24 lol.
You nigs on this forum said that looking young is a good think, why every foid said to me that I'm not looking like a real man?
Really nigs, fuck you, Every foid said to me I'm not man enough for them...your theory is bullshit, looking young is death for dating.
I don't even date lol. I wrote many foids on a app and they saw my face and ignore me lol. I tried it with asians, africans, australians and everything.
JBW for my ass, its all fake...
Like this bitches in my class said to me "your a manlet." "whats wrong with your beard?" Just have a few hairs on my chin lol. I'm looking like a 14 year old uggo.
Muthafucka if you are 24 then you should be going for 15-19 years olds. That old bitch at 24 years old needs dudes in their 30's . Stay in your lane bitch ass

Muthafucka if you are 24 then you should be going for 15-19 years olds. That old bitch at 24 years old needs dudes in their 30's . Stay in your lane bitch ass
Lol. Did you really think younger ones want me when a ultra sheboon from Kenya cock-blocked me?

Lol. Did you really think younger ones want me when a ultra sheboon from Kenya cock-blocked me?
Muthafucka just stick with 15-19 year foids and even 13-19 and forget the old hags 21 and upwards. Stay in ur lane

Muthafucka just stick with 15-19 year foids and even 13-19 and forget the old hags 21 and upwards. Stay in ur lane
Now she wrote "BOY I NEED A SUPPORTIVE PARTNER AND A PROVIDER WHO LOVES TO TAKE CARE OF HIS WOMEN YOU CAN'T DO THAT"

Now she wrote "BOY I NEED A SUPPORTIVE PARTNER AND A PROVIDER WHO LOVES TO TAKE CARE OF HIS WOMEN YOU CAN'T DO THAT"
Nigga tell her you can only do that for the mother of your children

what you talking about? Are you mad?
john huston work GIF by Warner Archive

i started catfishing today, im just so desperate to talk to someone and be seen as a human being

BOYYYY BOYYYYYYY???? NIG I'M A MAN I'M 24 years olllllddddddddd :feelsree::feelsree:
She wants you fuck her pussy with no condom but you too stupid to pick up on the clues she is giving you.

Just say to her you want to meet her and see what she says

She wants you fuck her pussy with no condom but you too stupid to pick up on the clues she is giving you.

Just say to her you want to meet her and see what she says
now she ask for money. I tell her to fuck off. She really think I will send her money this slut in a shithole. I hope she gets malaria.

now she ask for money. I tell her to fuck off. She really think I will send her money this slut in a shithole. I hope she gets malaria.
Oh

dont write women in other countries, except neighbours like Poland