Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wrote an essay on lookism and the halo effect

• Thread starter Alone_and_Empty
  • Start date
Alone_and_Empty

Alone_and_Empty

Banned
-
I just wanted to test the limits with what I could submit, see if I get a reaction. My professor thinks it's a new view of the world and loves it so much she wants to photocopy it for everyone in class - now they're gonna know what a loser I am when they see my beliefs on this and how much I obviously care.

yeezus she just wants to humiliate you, how can you be so blind?

Now imagine a handsome 6'3 Chad doing the same thing you did. Do you really think they're gonna think of him as a loser?

Lookism reigns everywhere :feelsbadman:

This is true if a Chad or Stacy did an essay on this no one would even think for a second how much of a loser they are.

yeezus she just wants to humiliate you, how can you be so blind?
I know, I made sure to sound sarcastic as possible when 'thanking' her for liking it, I've already had a panic attack thinking that others are gonna see this shit and know my worldviews

She probably wants you to embarrass yourself for being "sexist", which you will if you release it
I haven't released it, she's legit doing it despite me not wanting to, making it an example-text for persuasive language or some shit

post it here, let us read it.

Tell her to not reveal that it was you who made it
Everyone knows it's me cause she's already announced to the class I got the top marks and she want to show them my work

Just ask her not to censor your name so nobody knows you wrote it

Your professor is low inhib af, looks are a huge taboo

I don't know what to say. I too would feel very anxious about having this released. Maybe you'll get some admirers... but also surely jerks who will laugh at you.

There must be other potential incels in your class so it might black pill them.
Nu-males especially need to be educated properly before it is too late.

Everyone knows it's me cause she's already announced to the class I got the top marks and she want to show them my work

The blackpill gets top of the class? LMAO. BRILLIANT

penilefacialsurgery go back to lookism

LOL that's amazing

i am skeptical of this