Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wrote about myself

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★
Got the voice of a beta bitch boy teen, the height of an asian female, the intelligence of a subhuman. Can't do anything right, I am nothing but a sick note. I am such a loser my only hope in life is winning the lottery or being a welfare loser. My neurological system was destroyed by the MMR vaccine. Never began for waste of oxygen creatures like me. If I do not win the lottery I am absolutely doomed in life. Can't go outside without thinking people are staring and talking about me. TFL until the end of my days.

ovER. I'm just like that too, apart from also a deathnic.

And you worship a Jewish pacifist

Life is a nightmare that I can never wake up from. :feelsrope:

Mathew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword
there's more pacifist passages, also there's an interpretation that this means his followers will be persecuted so it's not literally meant

there's more pacifist passages, also there's an interpretation that this means his followers will be persecuted so it's not literally meant
You have clearly not read the Old Testament or Revelation.

Got the voice of a beta bitch boy teen, the height of an asian female, the intelligence of a subhuman. Can't do anything right, I am nothing but a sick note. I am such a loser my only hope in life is winning the lottery or being a welfare loser. My neurological system was destroyed by the MMR vaccine. Never began for waste of oxygen creatures like me. If I do not win the lottery I am absolutely doomed in life. Can't go outside without thinking people are staring and talking about me. TFL until the end of my days.
I think my neurological system was also destroyed by the covid vaccine Ever since after the pandemic i became shakey as hell

Can relate dude, our fate is to cope until we die.

You have clearly not read the Old Testament or Revelation.
How many Christians take the OT seriously? how many Christian groups actively seek out to implement what came in it? Yea, not anything significant. You know who are the people who do stuff similar to what's in the OT

How many Christians take the OT seriously? how many Christian groups actively seek out to implement what came in it? Yea, not anything significant. You know who are the people who do stuff similar to what's in the OT
????? The OT is the entire basis for the NT
if you don't believe in the prophets, warnings, and directions of God in the OT then Jesus is not the prophesized Messiah coming from God's chosen people but some random guy who claims to be the son of some random god. There's also plenty of theological justifications for violence unless you're one of the few and irrelevant pacifist cuck denominations.

ER never won the lottery, you are better off investing in stocks or crypto. Stop caring about what random normoid strangers think of you and build yourself some wealth so you can buy an android gf when they come out in 10-15 years.

If I remember correctly from your vids arn't you 5 foot 7? The average chink foid must be 5 foot 2 as asian men are average 5 foot 6