Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wrote a song.

junkscat

junkscat

I'd reject me.
★★
Obviously, the incel community does not have a presence in pop culture or media beyond being a petty insult. This is a given, knowing our place im society (or lack thereof). HOWEVER, that does not mean some of us don't create great art, in every form. To the many paintercels, musiciancels, craftscels, composercels, sculptorcels, and whatever artcels are out there, this one is for you. keeping freedom of expression alive, as long as this corrupt society will put up with us. We know the truth.

My contribution is in the form of a mellow, dark-'ish' psychedelic rock song that started out as an edgy poem written in high school, before I understood many of the truths of this world.

View: https://youtu.be/AQACPIcZJ2U

Headphones highly recommended.
Please let me know what you think.

Also, feel free to use this thread as a hub to post your artwork or creations of any type. I know we got some fantastic creatorcels out there.

Anyway, drunken rant over!

Peace ✌

I will write you a reply and give a bump.

I will write you a reply and give a bump.

Obviously, the incel community does not have a presence in pop culture or media beyond being a petty insult. This is a given, knowing our place im society (or lack thereof). HOWEVER, that does not mean some of us don't create great art, in every form. To the many paintercels, musiciancels, craftscels, composercels, sculptorcels, and whatever artcels are out there, this one is for you. keeping freedom of expression alive, as long as this corrupt society will put up with us. We know the truth.

My contribution is in the form of a mellow, dark-'ish' psychedelic rock song that started out as an edgy poem written in high school, before I understood many of the truths of this world.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5c3z-3X09M

Headphones highly recommended.
Please let me know what you think.

Also, feel free to use this thread as a hub to post your artwork or creations of any type. I know we got some fantastic creatorcels out there.

Anyway, drunken rant over!

Peace