Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wrote a poem. Hope you guys enjoy

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
My soul, my strife
My love, my life.

wasted.
affections I never tasted.

I breathe, I cry
I dream and hope to die.

There are some millionaires
With money they can't use
Their wives run round like rabbits
Their children sing the blues.
They don't take after their father
But resemble that pool boy charmer

My heart is but an island
Inside this castaway.
Surrounded by the ocean blue,
hoping one day to find its way

Eternal loneliness it is
My face is the curse I must live
Shallow vessels lie
But the truth appears in their eye
Disgust at my appearance and stature
I know I'll never be the one to match her.

Rapmaxx on vocaroo to increase your chances of ascension like soundcloud rappers tbh

You're good at writing lyrics/poems. I can't write for shit, find it hard to express myself on paper

Rapmaxx on vocaroo to increase your chances of ascension like soundcloud rappers tbh
my voice is too awkward, only good for jokes tbh.
You're good at writing lyrics/poems. I can't write for shit, find it hard to express myself on paper
Thank you bro. Used to be an editor for a magazine back in my school days. Surprised I can still write since my brain has been mush for like 7 years.

Thank you bro. Used to be an editor for a magazine back in my school days. Surprised I can still write since my brain has been mush for like 7 years.
You must have been good in English class/Literature class. I hated those Math and Physics were the subject I was good at.

You must have been good in English class/Literature class. I hated those Math and Physics were the subject I was good at.
I was good at math and English yeah. Tbh I was good at all subjects, I was a big nerd.

I was good at math and English yeah. Tbh I was good at all subjects, I was a big nerd.
Yes so am I. I would get the best grades. I didn't have other than study anyway.

Yes so am I. I would get the best grades. I didn't have other than study anyway.
I can relate. I become obsessed on studying at school, and had a mental breakdown later at university. Sad story. By the way, I like your poem, IMHO. Creativity is a good cope, I think. And it may increase our chances (albeit infinitesimally so).

Creativity is cope.

NGL pretty good poem.

I can relate. I become obsessed on studying at school, and had a mental breakdown later at university. Sad story. By the way, I like your poem, IMHO. Creativity is a good cope, I think. And it may increase our chances (albeit infinitesimally so).
I think you meant to quote OP since I'm not the one to make the poem. I wasn't stressed about school much tbh. I just did my homework and studied whenever I ran out of copes. Getting good grades here isn't that hard you just need to pay attention during class, be quiet and do your homework

I think you meant to quote OP since I'm not the one to make the poem. I wasn't stressed about school much tbh. I just did my homework and studied whenever I ran out of copes. Getting good grades here isn't that hard you just need to pay attention during class, be quiet and do your homework
You are right, I had an slip here. It was FullTimeLoser's poem. I seem a bit distracted today. Good point.
I'm glad you didn't suffer much at school. I did a little, but, well, that was a long time ago. A great deal of water has flowed under the bridge since. Thanks.

Last edited:
You are right, I had an slip here. It was FullTimeLoser's poem. I seem a bit distracted today. Good point.
I'm glad you didn't suffer much at school. I did a little, but, well, that was a long time ago. A great deal of water has flowed under the bridge since. Thanks.
I'm sorry to hear about your suffering at school brocel. Was it because of bullying too or solely on stress? Good to hear that you're doing better now though.

I'm sorry to hear about your suffering at school brocel. Was it because of bullying too or solely on stress? Good to hear that you're doing better now though.
I didn't suffer any bullying, quite the contrary. On the surface I was doing really well, with good grades, but inside I was smothered by the effort and going through the onset of OCD and later complications. I ended up quite ill, and this had permanent consequences but, as I said, I've come a long way and feel much better now. As good old Nietzsche said, "That which does not kill us, makes us stronger". ;) Thanks a lot, bro.

Last edited:
I didn't suffer any bullying, quite the contrary. On the surface I was doing really well, with good grades, but inside I was smothered by the effort and going through the onset of OCD and later complications. I ended up quite ill, and this had permanent consequences but, as I said, I've come a long way and feel much better now. As good old Nietzsche said, "That which does not kill us, makes us stronger". ;) Thanks a lot, bro.
Glad to hear you're doing better now:feelsokman:

Nice poem. I like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back