Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I would’ve done LL if I didn’t have a micropenis.

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
I’m not bragging here but I would’ve done LL if I had a bigger penis for sex appeal maxxing

My micropeen fucked me up by a lot.

How big is it?

You can maybe do penis enlargement exercises to make it at least average sized if you want

How big is it?

You can maybe do penis enlargement exercises to make it at least average sized if you want
BP it’s 5.2 but very rarely I get to 5.5 unless it’s very erect and I don’t fap for a week or more.

BP it’s 5.2 but very rarely I get to 5.5 unless it’s very erect and I don’t fap for a week or more.
I'd recommend the PE exercises then.

If you're interested you can go on R/Gettingbigger and there is a lot of info on there.

Be careful of the penis pics tho lol

And what is LL

If you're interested you can go on R/Gettingbigger and there is a lot of info on there.

Buddy boyo, it’s fucking useless because the minimum that foids require is at least 6.5 inches BP. I’m screwed

5.5 inch is not micro nigga.
Very erect it gets to 5.5 but it’s usually around 5.2 inches BP max everyday.

Average is 6-6.2 inches BP

Anything below that is small/micro

Buddy boyo, it’s fucking useless because the minimum that foids require is at least 6.5 inches BP. I’m screwed
Getting to 6.5 inches is very doable.

Most can get an inch of length in about a year.

I don’t buy into this shit tbh
There is research and visible proof out there.

I didn't trust it at first either but I looked into it and it's legit

5.5 inch is the global average
Fake. A new study has shown that the average penis size has increased during the last few years, and is now around 6.2 inches BP

Fake. A new study has shown that the average penis size has increased during the last few years, and is now around 6.2 inches BP
that's mostly europe.

Damn...

I thought I was average jfl

tbf I think my country is filled with dicklets

that's mostly europe.
But I don’t live in India. So there’s nothing I can do. No foids would like to hookup with a dicklet like me if they can get 6.8-8.0 inches on dating apps

that's mostly europe.
But I don’t live in India. So there’s nothing I can do. No foids would like to hookup with a dicklet like me if they can get 6.8-8.0 inches on dating apps

Yeah, you're a NIGGER. Always saying you've got a 'micropeen'. I actually thought you had a damn! micropeen, you mentalcel!:reeeeee:

Yeah, you're a NIGGER. Always saying you've got a 'micropeen'. I actually thought you had a damn! micropeen, you mentalcel!:reeeeee:
It is micropeen

Do you actually believe that bs would work:feelshaha:?

5.2 inches bonepressed is turbodicklet, brutally over for you

Testosterone deficiency during puberty or purely genes ??
could be either or a combination of both, theres really no way to tell for sure unless you know you fathers and grandfathers dick size

could be either or a combination of both, theres really no way to tell for sure unless you know you fathers and grandfathers dick size
I don't think my dad has a micropeen because I caught him using dating apps a couple of years ago. I mean, who tf is gonna hop on dating apps and hookup with foids if he has a small dick ?? Also, he is around 6'2.