Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy

SuperKanga

SuperKanga

Pussy destroyer 9000
★★★★★
Despite all the people that I hate and dislike, I would never wish this life on anyone. It feels endless, like there is no escape.

When I die I will beg to God and plead for his mercy because I never want to go through this ever again.

Whatever I have done to offend him I am deeply sorry, and I always will be.

I would wish this life on a lot of people :feelshehe:

I would wish this life on a lot of people :feelshehe:
I used to think the same, but ultimately the anger just makes things worse. Better to find some peace in leaving it behind.

Despite all the people that I hate and dislike, I would never wish this life on anyone. It feels endless, like there is no escape.

When I die I will beg to God and plead for his mercy because I never want to go through this ever again.

I would :feelsdevil:
Why did I deserve to experience this when I did nothing wrong but all the people who wronged me did everything wrong and still live well

Fuck that I hope They all somehow become a truecel in this life
I hope they live an isolated and lonely life and get found dead months after dying in their dirty apartments rotted away In their chair while staring at the tv

I wish this on every person who says "just be yourself" or "it's your attitude" or other normgroid bullshit

Nah fuck god, that fucking nigger made you an incel, if god was real we wouldn't be suffering right now.

I used to think the same, but ultimately the anger just makes things worse. Better to find some peace in leaving it behind.
Yeah, I feel the same way.

No one deserves to exist, paradise is the desolation of every particle of our body

I would absolutely wish it on the people who wronged me badly. They deserve it

I would wish this to all my enemies. The phrase "I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy" doesn't make sense, of course you would always wish the worst for your worst enemy. Its just nature

It's interesting a lot of you have the opinion that others wronged you. I don't think I was wronged much more than the average person. Wronged = rejected for job/love/sex in a situation where you deserve it. If you're really ugly or really short and you get rejected, has the other person really wronged you? Wronged is more when a smart and qualified person gets rejected for a job or a handsome tall man gets rejected by a woman. Basically, it's when you are made of the right stuff but due to an unfortunate acquaintanceship you did not get what you deserve. If you're made of genetic trash you don't deserve anyone to give you anything; be it a job/sex/romance/etc.

I'm high IQ, 5ft tall, curry, NT, and with an average face. The lot I have in life is basically what you would expect in a system of pure genetic determinism. I have good material wealth due to my high IQ + NTness and no romantic success at all due to my height. So I do not think I've been wronged.

Last edited: