Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wouldn’t feel so bad if I wasn’t so poor

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
Being poorcel is not good bros. My friends are rich and I see the difference. Even ugly rich people fuck but poor ugly not. I’m a peasant. Can’t afford teeth or good food and products , why live like this with no perspectives? The only way for lower class is playing lotto. I would need to work so much to catch up where they are with their money and status. Not possible not with my depression and laziness. Psychological damage is done anyway..

Mogs me at having friends

You are poor because of your personality teehee.

CBA to wageslave even more and save money. the damage is done and hope is gone

no money and ugly in slavlands = death

Im getting more poor every day. Fuck this life.

Over for breakcels

why can't I just win the lottery or sum shit

There's no salary for your face

ER was rich, and the fact he was incel despite his wealth drove him even more insane.

I get your point though, your quality of life sucks being poor.

ER was rich, and the fact he was incel despite his wealth drove him even more insane.

I get your point though, your quality of life sucks being poor.
He wasn't rich. His father was wealthy but squnadered savings on a shitty documentary while his mother was an assistant of some sort. The BMW he had was likely a used BMW

He wasn't rich. His father was wealthy but squnadered savings on a shitty documentary while his mother was an assistant of some sort. The BMW he had was likely a used BMW
The guy got to be a NEET in Santa Barbara, and the only reason his parents made him have roommates was for him to socialize. They could've easily gotten him his own apartment. He had 10k in his expense account.

I wish I was rich to afford copes. i'd buy a bmw x3 40i , jetski , veneers , inner city house, poodle. If I had those 5 , i wouldnt mind still being incel
The guy got to be a NEET in Santa Barbara, and the only reason his parents made him have roommates was for him to socialize. They could've easily gotten him his own apartment. He had 10k in his expense account.
Not sure about that , CNN news states otherwise.
It's probably his grandparents

Last edited:
Over for poorcels

10k in Isla vista is nothing

Hate being a poorcel tbh

10k in Isla vista is nothing
I don't disagree with you. My point is that ER did not live in poverty. Inceldom, mental issues, and family issues aside, he had a good standard of living.

I don't disagree with you. My point is that ER did not live in poverty. Inceldom, mental issues, and family issues aside, he had a good standard of living.
That's true. Proves that money doesn't fill the void. ER wanted a genuine relationship, not a whore in las Vegas like his father offered.

tbh what would you do if you had late money anyway? it seems once you're too old (over 25) basically nothing really works at washing the stink of 'untouchable virgin incel' off

tbh what would you do if you had late money anyway? it seems once you're too old (over 25) basically nothing really works at washing the stink of 'untouchable virgin incel' off
Surgery, banging hookers, vacation etc..

I don’t imagine myself living past 25. But I had a lot of money I would looksmaxx and live a nice comfortable life. It would greatly improve my mental health.

Surgery, banging hookers, vacation etc..
surgery seems like a pretty brutal effort to be allowed to simp ugly old whores, but it might work

I don’t imagine myself living past 25. But I had a lot of money I would looksmaxx and live a nice comfortable life. It would greatly improve my mental health.
that's true, it wouldn't solve the problems but it could help you forget them more easily and for longer periods of time

Mogs me at having friends
Tbh it’s the only thing that keeps me from roping. But trust me it’s not that good as you imagine. Having normie friends and seeing how successful and happy they are while you’re stuck in shitty life with no perspectives is tiring. I always feel worse after meeting with them than before. But it is nice to have someone to talk to I will admit that.

I can't stand being a poorcel. I will rope if I don't make 10 mil