Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wouldn't even know how to unhook a girls bra.

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
If I somehow even got to that point, I wouldn't even know how to unhook a bra. It's beyond fucking over bros, back to coping with video games to suppress these sad feelings for a few hours I guess

do you know how to unhook anything? then you know how to unhook a bra
yes i did the laundry before

If I somehow even got to that point, I wouldn't even know how to unhook a bra. It's beyond fucking over bros, back to coping with video games to suppress these sad feelings for a few hours I guess
buy cheap bra off amazon, and put it over a pillow
practice undoing it
then cry on the bed after you realised you are an adult virgin who bought a bra and put it on a pillow to practice taking off a bra
:feelsLSD:

Same i would have no idea what to do, id have to look this shit up on jewgle if i ever got a gf

Imagine even imagining about unhooking a bra
I can't even imagine talking to a foid. Unhooking a bra seems a bit far fetched.

Do a discreet examination to see if it hooks in the front, otherwise reach behind and find the hook in the back, pull both sides in opposite directions, if it doesn't unhook try the other way. Or just flip the bitch over so you can eyeball it

Apparently all you have to do is push to the right on the strap.

Even if you struggled, it wouldn't matter. If you get to the point where she's okay with you taking off her bra, she wants to bang you.

Apparently all you have to do is push to the right on the strap.

Even if you struggled, it wouldn't matter. If you get to the point where she's okay with you taking off her bra, she wants to bang you.
It would make it very obvious you're a virgin and would dry any woman up.

She'll do it herself.......wtf......

Also lots of bitches don't even wear bras these days.

It would make it very obvious you're a virgin and would dry any woman up.

cope. Good looks are more important than experience. As long as you don't say "I'm a virgin" you'll be fine.
She'll do it herself.......wtf......

Also lots of bitches don't even wear bras these days.

this too

there are youtube tutorials for everything, sueely there is oke for unhooking a bra.

I used to play with bras as a kid so i know how to do that.

Who cares. We will never get to that point anyway tbh.