Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wouldnt care what race i'd be...

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
so long as I was a handsome man. Sure some tier chads rank higher then others depending on the women's personal tastes, but all in all it really doesn't matter if your black,white,Latino,asian or whatever So long as your face is handsome. A strong jaw, good eyes, great bone structure and clear skin is all you need to be a slayer... None of which I fucking have. Someone pass me the blunt, I need to forget my troubles for a while...

so long as I was a handsome man. Sure some tier chads rank higher then others depending on the women's personal tastes, but all in all it really doesn't matter if your black,white,Latino,asian or whatever So long as your face is handsome. A strong jaw, good eyes, great bone structure and clear skin is all you need to be a slayer... None of which I fucking have. Someone pass me the blunt, I need to forget me troubles for a while...
agreed. I think anyone would agree putting up with shit that some black people get is worth being god tier
rip the bong and beat the schlong op

so long as I was a handsome man. Sure some tier chads rank higher then others depending on the women's personal tastes, but all in all it really doesn't matter if your black,white,Latino,asian or whatever So long as your face is handsome. A strong jaw, good eyes, great bone structure and clear skin is all you need to be a slayer... None of which I fucking have. Someone pass me the blunt, I need to forget my troubles for a while...

Would you like to be an abo?

Being handsome often means being white or having white features.

I wouldn't being Egyptian if I looked like this, but these guys are 1 in a million.
957adf1238.jpg
69ce67cdda.jpg
e3f65dfa62.jpg

@BigGhey @Weirdcel
Are they white features though? I mean a good looking face is what it is. The shapes that make a face attractive are clearly not exclusive to only one race.

I wouldn't being Egyptian if I looked like this, but these guys are 1 in a million.
957adf1238.jpg
69ce67cdda.jpg
e3f65dfa62.jpg

Exactly my point, id be set of I looked like these people. Plus you'd have the whole exotic Chad theme going on.

@BigGhey @Weirdcel
Are they white features though? I mean a good looking face is what it is. The shapes that make a face attractive are clearly not exclusive to only one race.
Yeah, just look at @tehgymcel420 reply. Brown dudes with light eyes.

@BigGhey @Weirdcel
yes, they are what makes good looking faces good looking, if they looked like there pure phenotype, they would look ugly as hell(examples include Africans and Asians)