Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wouldn't care about Total Nigger Death as a nigger

TheonGrAYjoy

TheonGrAYjoy

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
The reason being is that I fear death less and less each day.
This is why I feel more comfortable telling my brocels like @DarkStarDown and @Adolf Hitler to commence TND because I really genuinely believe in going to Heaven.

It'd be a greater world anyway because of the race I race I hate niggers literally lowering IQ. It's like a cancer. Once it affects you, you're fucked because you can't ever compare to other races.
I've tried for years and I could never ever reach asians, whites, or spics that I spoke with no matter how hard I tried. The funny thing is that I was ahead of ALL my black peers, which was ironic considering I was trying my hardest.

A quick and painless death and I will be in forever rest with God? I was destined to be there by his command?

in b4 kike on a stick cuz Jesus wasn't jew and juda the jews hated him, or white worship because @Intellau_Celistic proved it with the C8 genes, or cucked because it was already cucked from a cucked world so kys

Take me with you to heavem.

It's over for blackcels

1703188612000 1703269322588

One of the founding tenets of this place was that you couldn't bully other incels, and that's still a rule today. Why? Because this was supposed to be a place where you weren't ashamed of the circumstances of your birth.

Bro don't hate you own race, that's cringe. I am white but I have more respect for niggers who call me cumskin than for niggers who are antiblack, because the first one at least have some self-respect. But still the best option would be to accept incels from all races here, because after all we are in the same team

This is why I feel more comfortable telling my brocels like @DarkStarDown and @Adolf Hitler to commence TND because I really genuinely believe in going to Heaven.

It'd be a greater world anyway because of the race I race I hate niggers literally lowering IQ. It's like a cancer. Once it affects you, you're fucked because you can't ever compare to other races.
I've tried for years and I could never ever reach asians, whites, or spics that I spoke with no matter how hard I tried. The funny thing is that I was ahead of ALL my black peers, which was ironic considering I was trying my hardest.

A quick and painless death and I will be in forever rest with God? I was destined to be there by his command?

in b4 kike on a stick cuz Jesus wasn't jew and juda the jews hated him, or white worship because @Intellau_Celistic proved it with the C8 genes, or cucked because it was already cucked from a cucked world so kys
The fact that you are award of it, you are a smart nigga don't die

The fact that you are award of it, you are a smart nigga don't die
The unfortunate truth is that we all have to die.
It's genetic, no matter what we do we can't overcome it.
If we save some here and there, the problem will still continue.

Hell yeah

Bro don't hate you own race, that's cringe. I am white but I have more respect for niggers who call me cumskin than for niggers who are antiblack, because the first one at least have some self-respect. But still the best option would be to accept incels from all races here, because after all we are in the same team
No point in racial pride as incel

I want to see you an fight on life and death with @lifefuel

unfathomably brutal racepill

One of the founding tenets of this place was that you couldn't bully other incels, and that's still a rule today. Why? Because this was supposed to be a place where you weren't ashamed of the circumstances of your birth.
Yeah, but fuckin' NIGGERS mang.

Ill dm her and ascend boyo wish me luck :feelsclown:
You better be telling that cunt what a stupid whore she is for that ridiculous outfit, and that you will spank her ass cheeks until they're beet red.

Or else I'm going to shove a fucking black pill right up your ass (no homo).

You better be telling that cunt what a stupid whore she is for that ridiculous outfit, and that you will spank her ass cheeks until they're beet red.

Or else I'm going to shove a fucking black pill right up your ass (no homo).
Im rizzing her up mang

ye cause he will hit u wit dat 30 percent field grade i got hit wit a year ago lol
I won't - can't, tbh - but it'll probably happen, regardless. KEK

the problem is that you assume that every black person is like the african american. go travel in africa, i have been there and people are far better than african americans. poor sure but they are kinder calmer and nicer because they have 2 parents in the household which the american negro doesnt have.

the american negro has been subject to a social experiment by the US government and this is the result. can you imagine the american negro build a place like this. if i were you, i'd go back to african (unironically not being racist) and just mog with your superior IQ become rich, take multiple wives and the iq that way.

broaden your horizon

View: https://youtu.be/w4Dl4UffTC8

Last edited:
the problem is that you assume that every black person is like the african american. go travel in africa, i have been there and people are far better than african americans. poor sure but they are kinder calmer and nicer because they have 2 parents in the household which the american negro doesnt have.

the american negro has been subject to a social experiment by the US government and this is the result. can you imagine the american negro build a place like this. if i were you, i'd go back to african (unironically not being racist) and just mog with your superior IQ become rich, take multiple wives and the iq that way.

broaden your horizon

View: https://youtu.be/w4Dl4UffTC8

idk man, there's still a LOT of rape, cannibalism, homosexuality etc in Africa, even in the more "civilized" parts. Sure many of them are better than African Americans, but that's not a very high bar. At the end of the day they're still violent, mindless savages.

I do agree on the going back to IQ mog everyone there and get rich though, unironically probably the best course of action for many blackcels

i wish we could just eradicate them all fucking ready. i just wanna shoot the soy men and rape the women. i need ass slaves

Brutal bro. I feel you. :feelscry:

idk man, there's still a LOT of rape, cannibalism, homosexuality etc in Africa, even in the more "civilized" parts. Sure many of them are better than African Americans, but that's not a very high bar. At the end of the day they're still violent, mindless savages.

I do agree on the going back to IQ mog everyone there and get rich though, unironically probably the best course of action for many blackcels
the africans are more based on homosexuality, they punish it with jail or death.
the issue with africa is that most parts of africa are getting used to civiliation. you do realize most of these places didnt have civilizations until europeans arrived.

add on top that,the shitty borders drawn and economic vulturing by europeans, coups initiated by america.
i think africa will be the next global hotspot for human innovation.

europe will fall hard in the next 60-70 years. something could be reborn out of its ashes but a pauper today could be a king tomorrw

i would take being a nigger over being a curry

Just go to Africa and geomaxx