Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a super high suicide rate among dwarfs (David Rappaport)

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
David Rappaport was an actor who was 3’11” and committed suicide because his height gave him intolerable physical pain.

it would be more for psychological reasons.

Its like having a mirror in front of you, so you see your ugly face wherever you go.

Its impossible outside of hard giga coping to develop confidence as a manlet. Even if you are successful, just having to look up to other men, literally, cant but fuck with you. Subconsciously knowing that other men can outfight you easily is enough to make you depressed and have sui thoughts tbh.

Its impossible outside of hard giga coping to develop confidence as a manlet. Even if you are successful, just having to look up to other men, literally, cant but fuck with you. Subconsciously knowing that other men can outfight you easily is enough to make you depressed and have sui thoughts tbh.
If you're a literal dwarf (4 feet or shorter) it's easy to ascend by jestermaxxing. You're so ridiculous that everyone wants to be around you.

If you're a literal dwarf (4 feet or shorter) it's easy to ascend by jestermaxxing. You're so ridiculous that everyone wants to be around you.
And everyone laughs at you because they view you as inferior

And everyone laughs at you because they view you as inferior

As popular as these freaks are, nobody has ever looked at them with genuine respect and admiration.
Nobody would ever want to trade places with them.

Well I don't care about Jews anyways just like that other Rappaport degenerate faggot raging at Trump all day, fucking kikes are so obnoxious.

I used to watch (((Howard Stern))) a lot and there was this very interesting dwarf who drank himself to death which I guess was his way of suiciding.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kfu8IFFtbXk