Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wouldn’t be incel in America

M

Mentally lost cel

Nigger
-
That’s it

I’m incel cuz I’m poor and I live in Turkey where you had to be dumb normie to get girls

I wouldn’t be incel in america I’ll be a frat boy and I’d fuck girls every day

I’m location cel

Me too, except I would have bought a gun from a supermarket and ropes and ascended that way

Ngl you sound like a fakecel. How tall are you?:feelssus:

That’s it

I’m incel cuz I’m poor and I live in Turkey where you had to be dumb normie to get girls

I’m location cel
Frat hookup are Chad only.

If you wouldn't be incel in Burgerland your a fakecel faggot and you should get off this forum

Mods get this nigga

I’m poor though and I live in Turkey where 90 percent is incel
If your competing with other incels and your still incel what makes you think coming to America where you will compete with chads help you ascend.

Step Die GIF

If your competing with other incels and your still incel what makes you think coming to America where you will compete with chads help you ascend.
I dunno

I see a lot of uglier richer guys have gl gfs in USA

America has a better male-to-female ratio, but the sexual market is distorted by feminism and social media.

I dunno

I see a lot of uglier richer guys have gl gfs in USA
They are beta buxx and she's cheating on them with Chad when he's at work it doesn't count as ascension

They are beta buxx and she's cheating on them with Chad when he's at work it doesn't count as ascension
Cheating is not what separates a Chad from a Betabux because a foid will cheat on a Chad for another Chad. Beta needs to pay to get laid, a Chad doesn't.

Cheating is not what separates a Chad from a Betabux because a foid will cheat on a Chad for another Chad. Beta needs to pay to get laid, a Chad doesn't.
Chad doesn't get cheated on like that for the most part foids genuinely want Chad. On the other hand beta buxxs are only being used for resources and still getting cucked

Chad doesn't get cheated on like that for the most part foids genuinely want Chad. On the other hand beta buxxs are only being used for resources and still getting cucked
An incel becoming a betabux is still ascension, no?

That’s it

I’m location cel
Are you low smv or ugly? You'd be Incel in America 100% trust us.

Bruh please delete this shit before you get banned.

just lol at being an incel in the arab world

arabic woman have 0 standarts and attracted to apes