Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wouldnt be a virgin If i wasnt a dicklet

B

BornToDie

Self-banned
-
Because I would have a lot more confidence. I was born in a country where most men are bigger than 6 inches and women are whores obsessed with big dick. Being a dicklet was a death sentence to me. What's the point if I was tall and handsome if all the girls would just laugh at me and then dump me for another one just because im not big enough? That screw my self steem so much, i cant even talk to girls because i know i wont be able to the job.

It's not only about pleasing foids either, a small dick can't go deep, it keeps slipping out, many positions are also impossible to reach. Its all over before it even started.

Sesame Street K GIF

It’s over for your dick

if your dick passes trough a toilet paper roll, then you're a dicklet.

No real point even trying if you are a dicklet, just accept your fate as a genetically inferior male.

Because I would have a lot more confidence. I was born in a country where most men are bigger than 6 inches and women are whores obsessed with big dick. Being a dicklet was a death sentence to me. What's the point if I was tall and handsome if all the girls would just laugh at me and then dump me for another one just because im not big enough? That screw my self steem so much, i cant even talk to girls because i know i wont be able to the job.

It's not only about pleasing foids either, a small dick can't go deep, it keeps slipping out, many positions are also impossible to reach. Its all over before it even started.
Where do You live? Foids are animals btw

brutal. i would legit rope if i was dicklet because everything else about me is turbosubhuman

Where do You live? Foids are animals btw
Brazil. Shithole and hypersexualized country. I've been publicly humiliated at work because they assumed I had a small dick because of the size of my hands and my height.

brutal. i would legit rope if i was dicklet because everything else about me is turbosubhuman
I bought a Poison but my mom stole It.Cant even rope anymore. Its like im doomed to suffer in hell, no way out.

People underestimate dick size.
Average = most probable.

but if we add all the sizes above average together with stats it turns out that being in the size extremeties are higher than that of average.

Same with height too, being 5'4 is as probable as being 6'1

(correct me if im wrong)
unnamed-chunk-9-1.png

What country is this? BDE is a real thing. It would seem the androgenic stuff that leads to having a BD corresponds with being "manly"

Brazil. Shithole and hypersexualized country. I've been publicly humiliated at work because they assumed I had a small dick because of the size of my hands and my height.
Are you black, white or mestizo

you are a retard

Shave pubic hair and lose belly fat so that your dick can be visually bigger.

Yes you would.

>turn on phone >open youtube >first thing that shows up >unrelatable >suicidefuel

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/hLFOOsQgpQo

Pretty sure this dude was canceled on this podcast, even though he's right. What pisses me off the most is the hypocrisy of those who disagree with him, because they are sexhavers who keep saying that inceldon is not a real problem, but they themselves cannot go a month without sex, let alone a lifetime like me . I guarantee that more than half of these bastards would have killed themselves if they had been in my place.

And yes, sex is just as important as hunger, thirst, if not more so. A person can be happy being poor, starving, but having a woman he likes to fuck every night. But no matter how much money, food and health a man has, without sex he will always be unhappy.