Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wouldn't ascend with a fat bitch

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

El Violador
If this makes me volcel, I don't care.

I just could never be happy with a female I don't find attractive or love in any way. My mental state would be the same as my situation now. I don't want a relationship for the sake of having one, I want one that brings value to my life and this cannot be achieved with a landwhale who acts like an insufferable cunt. I'd probably end up taking her to the Grand Canyon and kicking her over the edge. I would feel absolutely NOTHING watching her tumble and bounce all the way to the ground.

"Cheesah beecha wonky Chewbacca" Yeah fuck off

Last edited:
Depends on how fat she is but if she really loved me and was loyal and not a whore (impossible) I wouldnt mind

I wouldn't go past obese personally

i would happily

Depends on how fat she is but if she really loved me and was loyal and not a whore (impossible) I wouldnt mind
The most I'd tolerate is slightly chubby, nothing more though

Losing weight would only help if she was slightly fat. Obese people losing weight still look incredibly gross
as an obese dude this is why i don't bother losing weight

no way tbh

E is the limit

Losing weight would only help if she was slightly fat. Obese people losing weight still look incredibly gross
If she is the one you could get her to save up for a tummy tuck for herself.

If this makes me volcel, I don't care.

I just could never be happy with a female I don't find attractive or love in any way. My mental state would be the same as my situation now. I don't want a relationship for the sake of having one, I want one that brings value to my life and this cannot be achieved with a landwhale who acts like an insufferable cunt. I'd probably end up taking her to the Grand Canyon and kicking her over the edge. I would feel absolutely NOTHING watching her tumble and bounce all the way to the ground.

"Cheesah beecha wonky Chewbacca" Yeah fuck off
Trust...Lndwhales don't deal with sub 5 men...lol...the sex market value is so high in favor of foids that most if not none of us wouldn't be able to sleep with a landwhale even if she offered pussy.....esp. the so called BBW types.....normies have ruined the dating game...