Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I would wageslave if toilets didn't have the right to vote

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
The stranded of living would go down, everything would be cheaper and taxes would go down also due to it not going to toilets. Many neets would start working again because of this arrangement. The amount of copes we could buy in this society would be breathtaking ngl. But no, toilets will just vote themselves all our money in the end. The wealth transfer to toilets is most likely the largest wealth transfer in history and yet men will do nothing. They will vote Trump or whatever and post some youtube comments and thats it while toilets get money and collapse soyciety. Such greed.

High IQ. Our entire society is ruled by foids at this point, everything under the guise of 'feminism' or 'empowerment of whamen'. Holes control our dating market. Holes are everywhere in politics in the wealthiest countries. Holes hold high profiled positions in major companies and so much more. The most 'powerful' men are probably cucked by some hole as well.

High IQ. Our entire society is ruled by foids at this point
I wouldn't say its ruled by foids but rather by cucks who use "democracy" as an excuse to rule over us.

High IQ. Our entire society is ruled by foids at this point, everything under the guise of 'feminism' or 'empowerment of whamen'. Holes control our dating market. Holes are everywhere in politics in the wealthiest countries. Holes hold high profiled positions in major companies and so much more. The most 'powerful' men are probably cucked by some hole as well.
And to think it only gets worse from here.

I wouldn't say its ruled by foids but rather by cucks who use "democracy" as an excuse to rule over us.
Well many cucks are actually manipulated by a foid I think.

Should have just left it at rights instead of right to vote smh

"fucking mysoginist inkwell stop telling the truth that would affect my hedonistic way of living"

toilets are meant to be shit in

Rmb, the vote of a foid busy having sex, spends daddy's money and has zero knowledge of your country's politics is the same as the incel who has struggled throughout life and reads up on current politics.

Rmb, the vote of a foid busy having sex, spends daddy's money and has zero knowledge of your country's politics is the same as the incel who has struggled throughout life and reads up on current politics.
Giving toilets the right to vote was a mistake. Such greed.

Nothing can make me wageslave atm