Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I would travel back in time and beat the ever loving shit out of my 14 year old self

Themisterpepsi

Themisterpepsi

it be how it be
-
He was far too bluepilled

And was a major weeb

I would travel back in time to scream at my younger self thay he shouldn't be such an antisocial little bitch

Facade said:
I would travel back in time to scream at my younger self thay he shouldn't be such an antisocial little bitch

Gonna traumatized your younger self lol

Also14 year old misterpepsi would of been a user on incel tears if he had known about it

Thats why I would do a stone cold stunner on me

Themisterpepsi said:
Gonna traumatized your younger self lol

Also14 year old misterpepsi would of been a user on incel tears if he had known about it

Thats why I would do a stone cold stunner on me

My younger self would probably cry... I used to be really emotional back then but I'm just shy and numb now

Btw I watched anime since I was 6

Facade said:
My younger self would probably cry... I used to be really emotional back then but I'm just shy and numb now

Btw I watched anime since I was 6

Watching anime at 6?

I tried stealing some niggas goku action figure when I was 6

Themisterpepsi said:
Watching anime at 6?

I tried stealing some niggas goku action figure when I was 6

Yeah I can't remember a life without anime.However it wasn't responsible for my inceldom

Facade said:
Yeah I can't remember a life without anime.However it wasn't responsible for my inceldom

What animes were you watching

Themisterpepsi said:
What animes were you watching

Inuyasha,Detective conan,Digimon,Pokemon,yugi oh (Gx,normal5ds etc), Beyblade,Dinosaur kings,Blue dragon,Bakugan,Naruto,One piece and so many other shows that I can't remember right now

Most of these shows were made for children though

I'd blast his head off with a combat shotgun

I honestly could not say anything to my younger self. I mostly did the things I was supposed to. I even approached a lot of girls so it is not even that I didnt try.

You still are a weeb