Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW I would tell women to kill themselves, but they can't even do that right.

Idotms

Idotms

Virgin not incel
★★★★★

So did she die?:feelstrash:

I'm confused.
I think she died at the point, when she ran out of power.

femoids need helping hand

That rope has gotten more action than me JFL.

I'd be surprised if she died, that's not a noose it doesn't tighten.

jfl the video was uploaded after so I don't think she died

true ngl, foids attempt suicide a lot more often than men but still have lower suicide rates because their failure rates are higher than male

lmao i would never imagine this brazilian meme here, the foid just wanted to ""make fun"", but foids are foids... At the end of the video her parents can help her unfortunately

where did u find that vid from? Bet chad broke up with her was the reason why, shed never give me a chance

She's so fucking dumb, Jesus

They are retarded, this is like the most painful way to die. This is not what people mean when they say rope. There is a hanging table somewhere produced by US military just use that and do a proper drop-rope so that you die instantly instead of fking struggling for few minutes lol.

Females killimg themselves = Skittles overdose

lmao i would never imagine this brazilian meme here, the foid just wanted to ""make fun"", but foids are foids... At the end of the video her parents can help her unfortunately
Brazil as always. I didn't know the backstory. I heard she lived too.
where did u find that vid from?
4chan /b board, on a rekt thread.

Just a video for attention, dont forget women are more likely to attempt suicide but men are 4 times likely to actually do it, however society sees it worse when foids do it

true ngl, foids attempt suicide a lot more often than men but still have lower suicide rates because their failure rates are higher than male
Just proves women can't commit to anything
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg