Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I Would Sell my Soul to Satan the Torturer To Restart my Life in a Version Where I Got to Experience Teen Love

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
If Satan told me "you will relive your life, but this time with teen love, but after you die, you will BURN IN HELL for ALL ETERNITY and be tortured in the worst wages imaginable, including having teeth eternally plucked out and with skin ripped off forever", I would accept unironically. Not experiecing teen love is a fate worse than eternal torture. It is an eternal torture, in the sense that you know even after death you will have never experienced teen love.

Note: I'm not attracted to teens at all, I just understand that my life is infinitely worse for having never experienced it when I was that age, and I missed fundamental milestones.

If Satan told me "you will relive your life, but this time with teen love, but after you die, you will BURN IN HELL for ALL ETERNITY and be tortured in the worst wages imaginable, including having teeth eternally plucked out and with skin ripped off forever", I would accept unironically. Not experiecing teen love is a fate worse than eternal torture. It is an eternal torture, in the sense that you know even after death you will have never experienced teen love.

Note: I'm not attracted to teens at all, I just understand that my life is infinitely worse for having never experienced it when I was that age, and I missed fundamental milestones.
There are several demons that can get you an 18 yo virgin gf.

Last edited:
There are seven demons that can get you an 18 yo virgin gf.
That won't have any effect on my develeopment milestones, I meant love WHEN I was a teen. Not an 18 year old currently. It's already too late.

Are you a genuine paedophile?
don't be an agecuck, the vast majority of girls are fully developed by 15. you wouldn't even be able to tell the difference between a 15 year old and an 18 year old

don't be an agecuck, the vast majority of girls are fully developed by 15. you wouldn't even be able to tell the difference between a 15 year old and an 18 year old
I want a WOMAN, not a girl.

There are several demons that can get you an 18 yo virgin gf.
Can they add 3 inches of length and an inch of girth to my penis? Would not mind selling a portion of my soul for that kind of bargain.

Peak of life is highschool, I remember someone told me this when I was young, and I hand waved it. Looking back now, now I know how brutally true it was, everything is just downhill after

Peak of life is highschool, I remember someone told me this when I was young, and I hand waved it. Looking back now, now I know how brutally true it was, everything is just downhill after
Highschool was fucking trash for me, it's only your peak if you're a chad or stacy.