Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I would say it but i'll be banned for racebaiting

Severe beta buxxing. Look at the way she dresses and the simple fact they never kissed. The truth about is she only dated him because he had a lot of money. She’s obviously not into him and is embarrassed when she’s seen in public with him

whitecel = volcel proven the 10,000th time @Incelius Savage

Absolute exception, especially if the foid was born in the West and could get literally any other white HTN or above; not really representative of the experience of the average whitecel. :feelsjuice:

You do realize this is betabuxxing right?

Severe beta buxxing. Look at the way she dresses and the simple fact they never kissed. The truth about is she only dated him because he had a lot of money. She’s obviously not into him and is embarrassed when she’s seen in public with him

Absolute exception, especially if the foid was born in the West and could get literally any other white HTN or above; not really representative of the experience of the average whitecel. :feelsjuice:
Actually it's a SEA foid not a western one.
She only dated him for a green card jfl

JBW is the biggest blackpill you can take.

I want to see if this relationship will last another decade or two. Pinays are known to go for bottom-of-the-barrell White men, so I'm not sure if this "disproves" anything. A true Blackpilled man will simply point out that this is SEAmaxxing.

JBW is the biggest blackpill you can take.

Only if you're not White. Even an ugly 5'3 White man can outperform a 6'9 Tyrone in ANY environment. Being White is OP.