Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I would rather die than keep getting older

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
it gets worse with every day that passes. I want to rope so bad but don't even have the motivation to get the tools I need. Someone teach me how to darknet so I can die painlessly

Brutal age pill tbh

Stay with us brother.

We have a chance to accelerate the collapse of society

Suck up as much welfare as possible

You'll never do it. Rotting in your bed for life is still greater then not having a mind at all

I still have a few darknet links to gunstores if you want , tho I dont know if many are still up hence I havent checked in a while

gun range>rent gun>based glockcel

rent a desert eagle for best results

Being old means you're closer to the end, making it to that point without roping is an achievment in itself.

it gets worse with every day that passes. I want to rope so bad but don't even have the motivation to get the tools I need. Someone teach me how to darknet so I can die painlessly
I'm planning to kill myself if things don't turn around by the time I'm 30. Living alone past 30 is going to be too painful to bear.

You'll achieve wizard powers if you make it past 30, then you can protect your virginity for the rest of eternity.

Considering making a thread on youthmaxxing tbh.

Kill yourself,fella. If you are not happy,and you think that you will never be,just kill yourself. A bullet,pills or whatever,just finished with your pain and you will be free.

Life sucks.

Also, try taping the exhaust of your car shut and sit in it for 1 minute, should be a painless death.