Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I would rather die than betabuxx a sandwhore

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
If you guys think white foids are bad and evil. Then you should know that sandbitches are 5000x worse. These “people” see the man as NOTHING but a wallet. The only fucking thing they’re concerned about when marrying someone is how much money he has. Their EGO is through the fucking roof. They are SPOILED by their tradfuck parents and think they DESERVE at least a millionaire . Their empathy is literally zero, they don’t give a shit whose feelings they hurt, they just want to have their own way.

If I were to betabuxx one of them like my BASTARD parents want me to, then she wouldn’t even love me as a man, she’d just love my wallet. They are so fucking soulless and evil I hate these fucking bitches so much

Based

I'd never want to date some Whitewhore here in the JewSA, since they are overweight ugly used-up bitches. Wouldn't want to betabuxx a whore who rode Chad, Tyrone, and he dogs dick

Based

I'd never want to date some Whitewhore here in the JewSA, since they are overweight ugly used-up bitches. Wouldn't want to betabuxx a whore who rode Chad, Tyrone, and he dogs dick
They all rode that, assuming that there are outliers is pure cope. There's a reason why they're called a monolith after all.

Sandnigger women are literally demons from hell in human form

Based brocel.:blackpill: Betabuxxing is never an option; unless you're betabuxxing some foid who is at-least Stacy tier, young (aged 18 - 23), and of course a virgin.

Sandnigger women are literally demons from hell in human form
Slutinas, Negresses, and upper-class blonder "sorority" mayocunts here in the US are some of the worst I've ever had to deal with

Slutinas despise autistic males.

Negresses are just flat out rude & loud

And those mayocunts are the most entitled to ever exist.

FUCK WHERE'S MY NOODLEWHORE:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

When it comes to marriage theyre all like that, except they have long past of whoring before settling down. All foids from my generation got married to rich guys who were born abroad. But sandwhores are probably the worst when it comes to money.

Betabuxxing is the only option for most guys. Love is for Chad only. Almost all of our ancestors were a betabux.

Unless you are Chad, you should give up on love and take what you can get. Women can't love us. They physically cannot do it, it's biological.

When it comes to marriage theyre all like that, except they have long past of whoring before settling down. All foids from my generation got married to rich guys who were born abroad. But sandwhores are probably the worst when it comes to money.
100%

But they are good looking and will give you good genetics, anyways wanting a woman to "love" you for who you are is gay. Not even chad is liked for who he is, he is liked for his looks thats it not his personality, you are asking something chad doesnt even have lol.
Women are souless cunts all of them. Just betabuxx a good looking chick that you can fuck and make kids with

Slutinas, Negresses, and upper-class blonder "sorority" mayocunts here in the US are some of the worst I've ever had to deal with

Slutinas despise autistic males.

Negresses are just flat out rude & loud

And those mayocunts are the most entitled to ever exist.

FUCK WHERE'S MY NOODLEWHORE:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
slutinas :feelskek: :D:feelshaha:

Dont racemix please
Screenshot 20240810 192255 2

arabs r rich mostly so no problem
حفلات

Bro dont stress it, just get a good chick with good looks to fix your ugly genetics and happily ever after, but she doesn't love me blah blah, divorce her after having the kid

it would be nice to marry one for no other reason to beat her and have wifebeater status. Has a nicer ring to it than 'girlfriend beater' or 'women beater'