Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I would rather be a Chad than Jeff Bezos

Water is wet. Jeff Bezos had to work his ass off for his entire life and he still has, while being shitted on by everyone. Meanwhile, Chads got sex and validation from top-tier foids at their whim. Not to mention he's going to get cucked and divorceraped out of his fortune.

Bezos is overcompensating for being a bald ugly manlet. If not his fortune he would be incel. His first wife took half of his money and now the second will take half of the half that was left. He is a cuck.

Why work and stress so hard to become the richest man in the world when you can just sit back and let the harem of women come to you?

I don't even know who Jeff bezos is tbh, but i do know who chad is, so i have to agree.

Gettyimages 813884326 jeff bezos

amazon is great tbh I get a lot of free shit from there

Seriously I would want the entire earth destroyed instead

Chad of course. There's no money for your height or face

I’d so be Jeff. You’ll have so much money and power that you can do whatever you want. Just go for foids that only care about money instead of ones that only care about looks

I'd choose Jeff tbh

Fuck bitches. Useless whores.

I'd be Bezos and fuck the entire world with my $165 billion dollar fortune.

Exactly .
Money is just another compensation.
The only goal and the only truth in Existenxe is Looks .
Only Chad wins in the End .
You may have money , but youll never get the same happiness .