Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I would not wanna date a woman that weighs more than me

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I would not wanna date a woman that weighs more than me because it would be so emasculating not being able to pick her up and just getting weightmogged in general by a woman is emasculating she wouldn’t even treat me like a man she weighed more than I do there would be a constant power struggle women have never liked skinny men not even Chad they want somebody with a BMI of at least 22-23 and body fat percentage of 15-18% if untrained 13-16% if trained

how much do you weigh

The average American woman 20 years old and up weighs 170.6 pounds.
:feelsrope:tfw weightmogged by inferiors.

would you reject stacy because she weighs more?

Congratulations in advance for making it to r/inceltears

So the average woman is 30-40pounds overweight on average ?
According to this calculator women are 20-70 pounds overweight.

45lbs overweight for simplicity.

dont forget girls also have boobies :feelsohh: and they add some weight

According to this calculator women are 20-70 pounds overweight.

45lbs overweight for simplicity.
its not overweight its natural they have more bodyfat

its not overweight its natural they have more bodyfat
Extra body fat and the weight of breasts are accounted for by the calculator.

Women naturally have a little more bodyfat but that doesn't make it healthy or attractive.

Women naturally have a little more bodyfat but that doesn't make it healthy or attractive.
No reason a 5’4 woman should be the same weight as a 6’0 man that’s BS I’m a grown man and I don’t even weigh anything near 170lbs

ask yourself do you prefer a lean girl vs a soft girl? male generally prefer girls with over 18% bodyfat its super soft when you touch them etc and bigger boobie

ask yourself do you prefer a lean girl vs a soft girl? male generally prefer girls with over 18% bodyfat its super soft when you touch them etc and bigger boobie
I'm 145lbs at 6'1 so I prefer lean girls because I know they won't bitch about being 'bigger' than me. :feelsjuice:

I'm 145lbs at 6'1 so I prefer lean girls because I know they won't bitch about being 'bigger' than me. :feelsjuice:
it'd be cute if a girl bitched about that to me, I'd slam her onto the bed and assert dominance

I would not wanna date a woman that weighs more than me because it would be so emasculating not being able to pick her up and just getting weightmogged in general by a woman is emasculating she wouldn’t even treat me like a man she weighed more than I do there would be a constant power struggle women have never liked skinny men not even Chad they want somebody with a BMI of at least 22-23 and body fat percentage of 15-18% if untrained 13-16% if trained
agreed. I weight 125 rn, would need foid sub 110

Luckly i don't have to think about such things since i'll be forever alone.