Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I would not take the humiliation

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
★★★★★
In theatrical situation if i ever got gf and some chadfaggot would act aggressive(pushing around and trying to act alpha and all that shit) towards me, Nigga i dont care im pulling out knife and giving him few seconds to run and letting him know im ready to turn him in swiss cheese most people would just run away moment they see a knife but if faggot still wanna go it would be on, death while fighting is way better than humiliation for life.

Disclaimer for feds that this is just "what if" that never gonna happen cuz im never getting a girlfriend, i have no intentions on going slicing people.

i would just avoid altercation unless my back was against the wall and i had no other choice, it's not worth it.

I wouldn't have the balls to kill someone but I would fight him, even if he beat me up I'd rather do that than look like a runaway faggot

i would just avoid altercation unless my back was against the wall and i had no other choice, it's not worth it.
being in jail or dying is better than some cuck, i could never live with myself if i didnt go all out.

Ya and normies are super aggressive when they see a smaller/weaker man with a girl and the big normies don't' have a girl with them. Its a primal/instinctual thing for normies.

Me and a friend knifed a guy in school for bullying my friend. I stabbed his thigh and he had to go the hospital to get stitches.
based i respect u fr

Ya and normies are super aggressive when they see a smaller/weaker man with a girl and the big normies don't' have a girl with them. Its a primal/instinctual thing for normies.
yes you need to be able defend yourself or scare them somehow as genetically inferior man