Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I would not have gotten drunk if a woman had smiled to me today

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
No one did now I'm drunk as hell. :(. I hate God.

It’s been years since a female smiled at me :feelsrope:

Females smile at me out of general kindess, just as they are passing by though. Unfortunately, I know it's all fake. It's a fake smile they put on as they pass by me walking, probably just because they feel bad for me.

Females smile at me out of general kindess, just as they are passing by though. Unfortunately, I know it's all fake. It's a fake smile they put on as they pass by me walking, probably just because they feel bad for me.

You're lucky. I can't remember the last time a woman smiled to me not even by pity.

LOOOL femoids smile all the time because since youngest years:
1. they know smile is manipulative
2. they know their smile is hot
3. theyre manipulating u
4. or they want ur c0ck if ur chad

long ago if a women constantly looked at u in a bus or anywhere then she wanted ur c0ck. now if she keeps looking at u and turning her eyes away it probably means she wants attention and to get reaction from you but doesnt want to f0ck you

You might as well drink yourself to death tonight because a woman will never smile at you