Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i would never pay for surgerery

cucktearslol

cucktearslol

its over
-
why would I drop 50k+ for something that doesn't fucking grow my money, I could care less at this point of some stupid whore rejecting me

surgery is not necessarily about impressing the foids, but its about making yourself feel better when you look in the mirror and nothing hating yourself to such an extent where all you think about is suicide .

Why buy a car when you can buy a face? :feelshmm:
FCD0C4AF 8F6E 481D 8D43 E106348A222C

5D9249E6 4A12 4B47 B8A6 05B9AF9CDF2C

also,
I could care less at this point of some stupid whore rejecting me
Major cope.

surgery is not necessarily about impressing the foids, but its about making yourself feel better when you look in the mirror and nothing hating yourself to such an extent where all you think about is suicide .
It can also help your career, attractive people have a tendency to be more successful, whether or not that extends beyond correlation is tough to say though. Obviously the halo effect comes into play, but it also could be that ugly people have less motivation to careermaxx, since that won't fix their face by itself.

It can also help your career, attractive people have a tendency to be more successful, whether or not that extends beyond correlation is tough to say though. Obviously the halo effect comes into play, but it also could be that ugly people have less motivation to careermaxx, since that won't fix their face by itself.
Yes surgery may be the only thing that is holding some incels back from acsension, all of us have physical deformities that can be corrected

You can always rodrigoalvesmax

Governments need to pay for our surgery. Not doing so should be a crime against humanity.

Governments need to pay for our surgery. Not doing so should be a crime against humanity.
They won't pay for incels to become normies, but they'll pay for the mentally ill to mutilate themselves.

Me neither. I refuse to take a surgery even if it were offered to me for free. Risk and shame involved.

Another cope thread. Why wouldn't you pay for surgery if it helped you escape being treated like shit because of your looks?

I dont know about you but I would definetly pay for surgery,only if I had money.