Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I would never date a foid who wears makeup

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
Call me volcel idc. It's a deceitful practice made to trick someone into thinking they're something else.

Almost every foid wears fakeup including jbs:lul:

Almost every foid wears fakeup including jbs:lul:
Dark curry foids whitewash themselves or TRY to whitewash themselves using makeup and that looks so fucking stupid there are literally foids everywhere in a curry wedding with 10lbs of makeup on and still looking like a clown:lul:

Dark curry foids whitewash themselves or TRY to whitewash themselves using makeup and that looks so fucking stupid there are literally foids everywhere in a curry wedding with 10lbs of makeup on and still looking like a clown:lul:
Yes currywhores with too much fakeup and fake blonde hairs look ridiculous and cringe.

Yes currywhores with too much fakeup and fake blonde hairs look ridiculous and cringe.
Unnamed
:lul:

No makeup is better, but makeup is acceptable, not a valid reason, definition of volcel if not, probably just a cope.

I wish I had your problems