Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I would need to work for 20 years in order to save for surgeries I need to ascend

Unwanted

Unwanted

RDF#4 Roids + Surgeries = Ascension
-
Is there even a point? I would need to work and live like shit in order to save money for 20 years to be able to get all the plastic surgeries I'd need to ascend. With the average salary for my country it would take 20 years, so what is even a point, in 20 years I would be 40 years old and no woman would ever want me then. So I see no point in getting a job, and I'm just going to NEET until I die. Meanwhile, If I was a natural born Chad I wouldn't have to think about these kinds of problems and would be in college right now slaying crazy hot females. Why is life so unfair? Will there be any kind of reincarnation when I die? Should I kill myself now or rot away couple more years?

Usually a lefort can solve all your uglyness. If you really want surgeries head to lithuania. Dirt cheap.

Nope no point for several reasons. First if one was to get surgeries it should be in their early twenties while they´re still young. And the second and most important fact is that growing up ugly or average looking has made us damage goods, our personality develops in our teen years. So by growing up with constant validation and adoration from your looks it will make you a different person, and give you more confidence and self-esteem due to the constant validating behavior from your peers both male and females i.e. the halo effect. So even if you did become an 8/10 with surgery it would make you good looking but I think it would be hard to adopt the life of a Chad in an instance. I am sure you would get laid because looks are everything when it comes to girls, but as far as trying to live the Chad lifestyle I think that isn´t likely since you missed out on the validating behavior in your teens that created you.

Usually a lefort can solve all your uglyness. If you really want surgeries head to lithuania. Dirt cheap.

I would need an orbital decompression surgery which is 8k, mouth reduction surgery 4k, and facial fillers/botox which is probably another 8k. That kind of money I wouldn't be able to save in a lifetime, and I don't want to do it cheap for orbital decompression surgery because It's important surgery and I could go blind, imagine that.

Is there even a point? I would need to work and live like shit in order to save money for 20 years to be able to get all the plastic surgeries I'd need to ascend. With the average salary for my country it would take 20 years, so what is even a point, in 20 years I would be 40 years old and no woman would ever want me then. So I see no point in getting a job, and I'm just going to NEET until I die. Meanwhile, If I was a natural born Chad I wouldn't have to think about these kinds of problems and would be in college right now slaying crazy hot females. Why is life so unfair? Will there be any kind of reincarnation when I die? Should I kill myself now or rot away couple more years?
Your life has no point until you ascned. Its that or get hypergamy-murdered now

I would need an orbital decompression surgery which is 8k, mouth reduction surgery 4k, and facial fillers/botox which is probably another 8k. That kind of money I wouldn't be able to save in a lifetime, and I don't want to do it cheap for orbital decompression surgery because It's important surgery and I could go blind, imagine that.
Yup lefort 1 or 2 can save you.

Doesn’t sound worth it at all, OP. Even if you were close to having the money, you’re middle-aged in terms of modern dating. Let’s say guys start at 12-13, you’re 20 so if the surgeries were done in a year or two, you have what, 3 years to enjoy it?

Same, I'm 19 and wagecucking right now but I'd need to save 100% of my salary for 6 years to get surgeries to achieve normie tier. I don't think it's worth it, but I'm saving some money anyway, not 100% of my salary, more like 50%.