Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I would make the ideal boyfriend tbh

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Apart from being sub8 that is

-have my own place + car + some spare money to throw around

-educated

-have experience living alone, so I dont need a mommy gf

-0 mental health issues and because Im blackpilled I would never bother her talking about my problems bc I realize nobody cares = 0 emotional labor needed

-too high inhib to randomly grope and pressure my gf into sex

-would literally worship the ground she walks on because Im incel

-too beta to be abusive or controlling

How am I still single

It's your looks

I'd be a terrible boyfriend jfl, I have no money and I'm a loser, but at least I wouldn't be abusive. Sad part is though Chad could easily get away with living like me and still get women.

I'd be a terrible boyfriend jfl, I have no money and I'm a loser, but at least I wouldn't be abusive. Sad part is though Chad could easily get away with living like me and still get women.

I might need an abusive girlfriend to feel loved

brutal. I would be bad boyfriend now tbh. in past I would have been good. nowadays I wouldn't be able to see the foid as nothing but fuck meat and that's it

Can't be the ideal bf if you're sub8

I'd be a terrible romantic partner to be honest. I'm not sure I'd be ready for a relationship.

Sure, I have a lot of the criteria that you have -- but part of me still wonders whether I want a relationship because I want to actually emotionally bond to someone, or whether I want one just so I can feel "normal" and accepted by society for once.

I'm just going to stick to fucking whores for now.

tbh I would constantly grope my gf

Foids still prefer the fuckboy abuser type despite virtue signalling about feminism