Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I would love to do necromancy for elliot rodger

S

Spirit

Banned
-
WOuld love to evoke his spirit and talk to him. I wonder what kind of convo I would have with him.

For a moment my brain thought necrophilia instead of necromancy

Using edo tensei on him would be awesome. Unlimited power with unbroken body. This time he could succeed his plan too. I daydream about this a lot. Like masturbating to fantasy . He is a god in my mind.

I hope some day in remote future he can rise again and smell the ashes of normies.

Just don’t be Asian or else he will kill you

We should all put our money together and make it happen tbh

Kids trying so hard to be edgy nowadays ...

I can try and communicate with him if people requested it. I am not a medium by any means but I have some knowledge. I'd probably get called out as a LARP tbh.

I would ask him what happened by the sorority house

I like the sound of that. :feelshmm:

Call Adolf Hitler and show him this pic:

JelDHwY.png

I need some time to prepare myself and make a board. I have no experience in that so a paper board that is nailed to wood would be good. Any idea on what I should ask him?

I need some time to prepare myself and make a board. I have no experience in that so a paper board that is nailed to wood would be good. Any idea on what I should ask him?

What happened after he died.
What was the problem breaking into the sorority house.
Why did you kill more men than women.
Why did you spare that blonde slut who went on to date celebrities.

I would insert a certain emoji to that ngl, but I am not allowed anymore jfl

Reminder that this thread will end up on cuckoldtears tbh

WOuld love to evoke his spirit and talk to him. I wonder what kind of convo I would have with him.
I crossed over many times to see my father, who passed in 2004, aged 83.

What happened after he died.
What was the problem breaking into the sorority house.
Why did you kill more men than women.
Why did you spare that blonde slut who went on to date celebrities.
I'll note it down. I'll make sure to do this in the near future when I get ready.

same tbh, I wish someone on youtube would upload a medium interview of him. Real or fake, it would be very entertaining to watch like the interviews with paddock and the columbine shooters.

I wish i could talk to him about everything