Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I would lose everything to see this end. I never knew to fear death before interacting with foids.

Narcicel's Oneitis

Narcicel's Oneitis

Finally updated it!!! New discord: pxoi
★★
I literally used to be suicidal with the things stopping me from death being cowardice and lack of access to a gun.

Nowadays I, even in a drowsy state, when I was in the mall looked around constantly to see if there were any (((foids))) I used to know. I still when I'm in public secretly hope it is one of them just to see an end to this uncertain and neverending fear. When I meet a (((foid))) I genuinely sometimes thought about what to do if they ever turned against me and wished to kill me.

My narcissism already made me a shell of a man. Now even the shell is breaking.

I would sacrifice anything, almost literally anything to forget what fear is. I would even die to see all the foids who want me dead to just forget about me, not know I even existed.

I would have given up so much sooner if I knew what foids were. I wish I never met the foids who wish me dead now. I would take that. I would take being a hermit over this. I would even beg on my knees, sacrifice everyone I have ever known brutally, for respite.

FUCK feminism. FUCK hypergamy. FUCK biology.

Last edited: