Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I would literally kill to not be a brainlet

TheIncelStaresBack

TheIncelStaresBack

Officer
★★★★
I fucking hate being so stupid. How is it I can barely do my monkey brained job, yet there are people like this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_James_Sidis

People like him must be playing a life of 22 Dimension Chess while I'm playing fucking checkers and I'll still lose to a kid with downs.

He apparently learned 8 languages by age 8, and I can't even remember what I ate for breakfast. I took 4 years of spanish in high school and I still sucked at it. My brain refuses to learn and I feel so clueless most of my waking life. My brain is so adverse to novel learning experiences that I could stay in bed all day and be stimulated just fine. Apparently I have the inattentive ADHD subtype, so that's fucking great too.

The best part is is that it'll only get worse because I have genetic predispositions to dementia and alzheimers.

For those that are just ugly, be glad you're not ugly AND stupid.

Damn, life sounds tough as fuck for you,. I'm glad I at least have slightly above average intelligence.

The people with that level of intelligence are pretty rare. Most people are avg

I often find that people who think they're as dumb as you describe are just looking at things the wrong way. You need to change your perspectives, there's plenty of ways to think about things that makes the entire thing much easier to comprehend. Like mathematics, once you grasp the basic idea of what you're trying to do, it's literally child's play. It also sounds like you have brain fog, so you need to make sure you're getting enough sleep per day, eating fine, etc.