Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I would like to write an essey on incels

go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
★★★★★
It would be really well written and very well argumented and it would explain why are we the way we are. It would prove that our beliefs are ultimately rooted in reality and that the issues we have (or see) can't be just brushed away like that.

But I'm too busy with my own life. Maybe one day.

Nobody would care and would just try to make us look bad

Nobody would care and would just try to make us look bad
We would care. It would also be impossible for no one out of (at least) 7B of other people not to care. And it would give a compact understand of our own condition which is useful and satisfying.

We would care. It would also be impossible for no one out of (at least) 7B of other people not to care. And it would give a compact understand of our own condition which is useful and satisfying.
We would care of course, but nobody in normal society likely would. Very few if any. Most people have zero empathy for those who fail romantically and socially

We would care of course, but nobody in normal society likely would. Very few if any. Most people have zero empathy for those who fail romantically and socially
Unfortunately tbh. The essey would also talk about that ofc.

Unfortunately tbh. The essey would also talk about that ofc.
Yep. Sadly, an essay would be a ton of effort for so little people to actually care.

Yep. Sadly, an essay would be a ton of effort for so little people to actually care.
I would actually enjoy writing it tbh, I know it would help some people I care about (it would also help me tbh). But just no time for now.

I would actually enjoy writing it tbh, I know it would help some people I care about (it would also help me tbh). But just no time for now.
Ok