Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I would like to make a triumphant return to Incels.Is

• Thread starter Nukethisgayearth
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nukethisgayearth

Nukethisgayearth

The Shitting Overlord
★★★★★
20d 22h 27m
I made this thread previously but it got deleted i meant to update it with mentioning the mod who banned me but it disappeared for some reason

anyways i_a_m_i @i_a_m_i may i please be unbanned?

i got banned at a zero warning level. I know ive made tranny threads before but it was mainly to bait other users. I did it this time because I was trying to get banned normally. You might not believe me but I swear on my grave thats what It was. I made a huge mistake because i thought i would be able to cope without this board so i wanted to get bannned.

But i cant. I need to come back. I need to be able to vent about gynocetric society. I am not a faggot i swear i will do anything to prove it. I fucking hate fags and sjws.

Fags are evil actually for trying to convert ugly straight men to faggotry.

tl dr i made a huge mistake making a thread i knew would get me banned. I did it because i wanted to be banned. But now i regret that HARD i am not coping well without this board please my niggas like Lookscel @Lookscel also miss me

i_a_m_i

i_a_m_i

Modcel
★★★★★
91d 19h 6m
Okay. Do not make the same mistake a third time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8