Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I would like to learn Japanese and move to Japan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Deleted member 16582

Deleted member 16582

genetics
-
I will go Duolingo Japanese!

here comes the cope again

Good luck with that.
I hope you feel motivated enough, since it is a lot of work to accomplish that.

you will never be accepted u fukin mutt

Using more than 3 exclamation marks consecutively = normie fakecel

ngl Japanese is crazy difficult and the Duolingo course only covers the basics of the basics (JLPT N5)
you'd probably need to studymaxx for a few years at least to attain acceptable fluency

There is no anime girls roaming the street. Its nothing like those cartoons you watch. They do not even turn in the direction of a foreigner there.

There is no anime girls roaming the street. Its nothing like those cartoons you watch. They do not even turn in the direction of a foreigner there.
I heightmog 4 inches average jap male, i would be like 6'3 there

I heightmog 4 inches average jap male, i would be like 6'3 there
bill00 logic:
>height statistics are a lie because they are underestimated
>uses the posted avg height to compare himself to the avg japanese male

bill00 logic:
>height statistics are a lie because they are underestimated
>uses the posted avg height to compare himself to the avg japanese male
the japanese don't have a shit ton of ricecels, currycels, and beanercels dragging them down
i specifically tell you i compare only to whites in usa

Wow would you like some ZESTy sauce with those tendies while you study japanese?

the japanese don't have a shit ton of ricecels, currycels, and beanercels dragging them down
i specifically tell you i compare only to whites in usa
why are you acting as if age isnt a factor? you are comparing to white zoomers. the same thing is applicable globally. the numbers arent going to be as skewed but it still makes a difference

why are you acting as if age isnt a factor? you are comparing to white zoomers. the same thing is applicable globally. the numbers arent going to be as skewed but it still makes a difference

try ascending with a noodlewhore

this study is a confounding variable but my point still stands. you claimed that height statistics is influenced by age and race (not applicable to jp), yet you used posted height statistics to compare yourself to the avg japanese male. if you cant see the hypocrisy in doing this then its over for you

fyi the study only showed data up to 1996 so I have doubts its applicable to modern day japan. the government listed avg height is a centimeter higher than whats shown as the "peak of male avg height" in the article. read things through before using them as arguments next time pls bill00

Last edited:
this study is a confounding variable but my point still stands. you claimed that height statistics is influenced by age and race (not applicable to jp), yet you used posted height statistics to compare yourself to the avg japanese male. if you cant see the hypocrisy in doing this then its over for you

fyi the study only showed data up to 1996 so I have doubts its applicable to modern day japan. the government listed avg height is a centimeter higher than whats shown as the "peak of male avg height" in the article. read things through before using them as arguments next time pls bill00
A7PIjvy
when a 85 IQ tries to use big boy words

i like it but i couldnt move there

Spoken Japanese doesn't sound hard. It has simple sounds which are easy to pronounce. But the written language is a whole different thing.

why do u always come into my thread like a sperg and write up like 8 paragraphs of arguments trying to shit on me lol
no im jsut not reading ur low IQ shit anymore
im right you're wrong im tall youre short im smart your dumb im big you're small
"not reading your iq low shit anymore" = i have run out of counter-arguments and i am going to attack you personally in an attempt to belittle you instead of addressing your points

you ll only be even more incel there

"not reading your iq low shit anymore" = i have run out of counter-arguments and i am going to attack you personally in an attempt to belittle you instead of addressing your points
Brainlettttt

Cope. You're gonna be a toilet cleaner sincer you'll have to compete with japanese ppl, fucking robots that work 24 hours a day and mog your IQ. Also you'll be even more isolated beceause japs are xenophobics. I know this because I'm a ricel, but because I'm not 100% japanese and I wasn't born there I would probably suffer bullying.
here comes the cope again

Cope. You're gonna be a toilet cleaner sincer you'll have to compete with japanese ppl, fucking robots that work 24 hours a day and mog your IQ. Also you'll be even more isolated beceause japs are xenophobics. I know this because I'm a ricel, but because I'm not 100% japanese and I wasn't born there I would probably suffer bullying.
no IQ in being an anime artist!

Spoken Japanese doesn't sound hard. It has simple sounds which are easy to pronounce. But the written language is a whole different thing.
Easy to pronounce because you're a Brazillian, americans sound weird when speak japanese

Cope. Did you really think japan is that different and easy?
Women are women. Just because they live on another country doesn't mean that they're seven-horned unicorns.

japanese is too hard for iqcels like me tbh ngl