Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I would like to have children please

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
It's only natural to have the desire to reproduce and raise a lil kid.

Wish I had a boy kid cuz then we could watch n play footy together and talk about it and I teach him how to get rlly good work ethic so he's rlly successful n stuff but me is never gonna have kids :(

Never gonna have gf

And even if I did have gf, I would have to adopt cuz they would be an incel like me and hate their lives n I don't even know if I would adopt anyway.

Knowing you'll never have kids is 2nd worst thing to knowing you'll never have anyone love u

At this point I Just want a gf please man I just want it once

I'd be satisfied roping after That

At this point I Just want a gf please man I just want it once

I'd be satisfied roping after That
That awkward moment when you live Ur entire life depressed and you'll never have kids or Ur own family all because of stuff u have no control over

That awkward moment when you live Ur entire life depressed and you'll never have kids or Ur own family all because of stuff u have no control over
Ngl I have no plans for my life except doing a lot of hard drugs and roping

I want one , but I have nothing to offer

I don't want to expand my low genes

Ngl I have no plans for my life except doing a lot of hard drugs and roping
I only started planning ahead in life now and I'm 17. I only just started actually studying and looking for jobs since last month.

Before then I wasn't passing any of my tests and my middle school grades were shit.

Ur 16 so I think you'll change Ur mind.

When I was 15 or 16 I didn't give a fuck about the future but now I do so yeh

I need to coom inside a whole asap

Was never really a fan of conceiving children as an incel. You're going to make its life bad if not worse off than yours is right now. And it sinks over to getting foids/children too etc

Was never really a fan of conceiving children as an incel. You're going to make its life bad if not worse off than yours is right now. And it sinks over to getting foids/children too etc
If was able to have gf I would adopt

I only started planning ahead in life now and I'm 17. I only just started actually studying and looking for jobs since last month.

Before then I wasn't passing any of my tests and my middle school grades were shit.

Ur 16 so I think you'll change Ur mind.

When I was 15 or 16 I didn't give a fuck about the future but now I do so yeh
Same here lol

You can adopt one tbh but be very very careful. It's a child not a roastie's pet, nothing compares to raising a child. A child is attached to you for life tbh.

If you get one make sure to looksmax him

Same here lol

You can adopt one tbh but be very very careful. It's a child not a roastie's pet, nothing compares to raising a child. A child is attached to you for life tbh.

If you get one make sure to looksmax him
Are you even allowed to adopt if youre single? I would only adopt if I could get gf.